Keep your iphone running in any cases!

DAMEN G

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
I think every one own 4s may come across the same situation with me - find wall charger socket or usb port to charge iphone everyday when the battery is less than 50%!

As we all know that the iPhone 4 is poor of the battery life, even the new 4S. For there are so many things our guys have to do: surfing net, listening to the music, gaming?. Also the large screens, wifi, Bluetooth are all consume the battery very quickly. So we have to left the dead 4S in our pocket or bag before we find a place to charge it.

So the best and reliable way to extender the battery life is looking for an external battery.

I bought a RAVPower rp-pb03 external battery on Amazon one month ago. Since now the battery works very great. I love this device! Not only does it have a very handy flashlight, but it never leaves you guessing how much power is left. It can charge my 4s to full stage for about 3-4 times. The size is nice and compact, and I like the robust weight. It's easy to use, and compatible with everything I've tried! This is by far the BEST accessory I've bought for my electronics by far!

41pO2oCT4fL.jpg

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Well I just got a New Trent External Battery Pack fro the iPad / iPhone today on sale from BestBuy online, so the guy who spammed lost a sale. Wanted something for a couple long flights coming up.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73