Looking for a good iPad 3 Screen Protector/Privacy Filter-No Fingerprints

markw10

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I recently purchased an iPhone 4S and as part of that purchased a screen protector for it. I've gone through many screen protectors with previous iPhone's I've owned but none are as good as the one I purchased for the iPhone 4S. It's a screen protector from Monaco and it's a great screen protector but also it does a good job of making your screen more anti-glare which is great in sunlight plus it also has a privacy filter and also does a good job of protecting from Fingerprints. Most of the other screen protectors don't do any of this.

Monaco made a screen protector for the iPad 2 and I'm not sure if it would work with the iPad 3. I don't know enough about specs to know if this would work. Does anyone know if it would work on the iPad 3?

Also, I spoke with Monaco and unfortunately they told me that they are no longer going to make screen protectors. I hope to be able to use one of their iPad 2 screen protectors that is still available but if not, does anyone know of any other good iPad 3 screen protectors? One of the most difficult parts of the a screen protector to me is applying them. I often have trouble getting air bubbles in them and sometimes have to go through 2 or maybe 3 to get one to work. Easy of applying is important but I want a good overall screen protector. I don't know how many have hit the market yet but does anyone know of a good screen protector for the iPad 3. Also, i have a Motorola Xoom and am looking for a good screen protector for that also. Any suggestions?

Thanks for your help.

BlackBerry Guy

Trusted Member
Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
The iPad 2 screen protectors will fit the new iPad. Everything lines up as before. I get most of my protectors from Clarivue.

Bubbles are mostly caused by dust that gets trapped under the screen protector as you install it. To minimize dust, you can try doing the install in a bathroom after someone's taken a shower. The steam will reduce the amount of dust floating around in the air. You can also use a can of compressed air to lightly blow off any dust on the screen before you put the new protector down. Provided there's no dust trapped underneath, you should be able to squeegee out the bubbles with a credit card. If you do find dust underneath, have no fear! Put a piece of scotch tape on the nearest corner, left the screen protector up, then use a 2nd piece of tape to pull the dust off the screen or protector, whichever the dust is on.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro