Best iPad 3 Case

RG13

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Tried so many cases and here is my conclusion :

Poly Smart Cover + Incipio Smart Feather frost + bodyguardz backskin.

That's the best combo i can come up with :D

+ 1 but why do you have a backskin if the incipio smart feather covers the back?
I do thought have one for the screen :D

slimshady

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I have the griffin survivor adds a little bulk and weight but I can be hard on my I devices and my pad feels nice and safe in this case:)

nancypinder

Mar 12, 2012
Visit site
it is important to check features of case before buying it. I have reviewed various cases at
http://www.ipad3casestore.net/

At the time there are 18 cases reviews that are best sellers and provided by big brands. :)

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Hard Candy Convertible case started falling apart at the seams so I got a Smartcase in dark grey. Just wish it came in black (besides the leather version).

kevinipad

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
Hi all,
During my search of an iPad case, I came across this amazing video review. The review is excellent and action packed as the reviewer makes his young son shoot the loser of the 5 brand shootout.

Alanni

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
The iPad 3 is said to be the best device you can possibly use to surf the net. Surf the net, view your favourite photos, watch exciting videos and much more with this astounding device. Are you thinking of buying the Apple iPad 3 soon? Well then I think you shouldn't hesitate and also buy Basically your will make it easier for you to protect your main device. Although this is true the new ipad cases may also be able to improve the usability of your iPad 3 in various ways.

Alanni

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
The iPad 3 is said to be the best device you can possibly use to surf the net. Surf the net, view your favourite photos, watch exciting videos and much more with this astounding device. Are you thinking of buying the Apple iPad 3 soon? Well then I think you shouldn't hesitate and also buy Basically your will make it easier for you to protect your main device. Although this is true the iPad 3 cover may also be able to improve the usability of your iPad 3 in various ways.

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Dwayne, so far I really love it. It's nice to hold and offers the protection I was looking for.

I originally had the smart cover, I returned it and paid the extra $10 to get the smart case.

I have found that people either really love it or they hate it. I really likes mine.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

DianySuazo

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
zoogue Leather Case. Great protection around all edges and corners, well made, real leather, smells good, choice of colours and great value. Highly recommended.

http://www.zoogue.com/new-ipad-leather-cases/

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2