Best iPad 3 Case

Gary Mazo

iMore/Mobile Nations staff
Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
I was a little bummed when my fancy Grove case cracked a bit as I put the new iPad into it. What is everyone's favorite case specifically designed for the new iPad?

hunoosh

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
I use a couple options. Bought a case crown leather look case that the iPad slides into. The magnet doesn't work with the new iPad but the fit is more that ok. Like that if I'm going to travel. For every day use at home or back and forth to work I have a clear TPU skin and a case crown zip pouch that is padded and has a pocket. Love it. I use just the skin while at home and put it in the pouch when going to work. I am tempted to buy others just because I get bored but I don't want to be spending the money I have on iPhone cases. That could get crazy expensive. So I'm trying to be practical. I may in the future get a pouch that has a strap to it. So it's more like a bag. If I travel over seas I may get one. But not until I decide I will need it.

Mercury2wo

May 7, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone used the THULE 11" Macbook Air Sleeve with the iPad? The sleeve looks really really sexy. Am wondering if it would go Ok with the iPad?

Shadan

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
leather ipad 3 keyboard case

I was a little bummed when my fancy Grove case cracked a bit as I put the new iPad into it. What is everyone's favorite case specifically designed for the new iPad?

my red leather keyboard case for my ipad 3 is very perfect... what kind of you case? i thought most of the cases are ok.

brijuhaha

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Tried so many cases and here is my conclusion :

Poly Smart Cover + Incipio Smart Feather frost + bodyguardz backskin.

That's the best combo i can come up with :D

Shadan

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
iPad 3 leather keyboard case

personally, the ipad 3 leather keyboard case is the best, for it can be used as folio case, stand, and sleeve sometimes...

pongchatwills

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Firstly I get a case from amazon and seems it's a little loose and proves it's a iPad 2 case,not happy and take another GGMM iPad 3 genuine leather case with keyboard, works good as expect....

Never buy more cheap case and will cost more on that by replace with a better one and get a bummy day!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods