Which iPad 3 accessories to buy?

Shadan

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
I recently bought an ipad 3, and i want to give it the best protection... but i have little idea about what accessories to buy, so do you have some? please share your experience to me...thank you very much...

makya53

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
Definitely the seidio active case. I work construction and use my iPad for everything, not only does it look and feel great but I have confident protection. Amazon has this case at a steal for $47.82 with prime shipping. So far it's been dropped on pavement Nd concrete with out any physical damage.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I have the otterbox defender and I had the griffin survivor case. If you click my YouTube link you can find them. Maybe you'll like it!

PeggyKoe

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
I'd like to recommend you a smart&swift iPad PC USB charger. It can help you solve the charging problem that the iPad 3 needs a high-voltage USB charging. It's the right device for charging your iPad 3. I bought a RAVPower RP-UA01charger for my iPad 3 at Amazon a week ago. It allows me to charge through my laptop usb port, usb car charger, or an underpowered usb wall charger. It's really convenient.

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I bought the Targus bluetooth keyboard case. I am currently looking for a nice pair of bluetooth stereo headphones. Those would be the only accessories I would need.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

ziffos

Oct 10, 2010
Visit site
Screen protector - Apple Smart cover - Silicone clear back cover - perfect

I also love my stunning Logitech Keyboard for iPad - great for typing when at my desk.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner