Reviewing Vaja iPhone cases this week, add your questions/comments here!

Georgia

iMore Prime
Feb 15, 2010
www.tipb.com
Just got in some iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S cases from Vaja to take a look at. The packaging is really stunning (for a packaging geek like me, almost more stunning than the cases) and the cases are really high quality. There's nothing like the small of real leather when you open them up!

I'll be reviewing them this week, so if you have any questions -- or if you've tried them and want to add your comments! -- let me know!

j_benj

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
when I saw the pic of that flip case my interest was piqued.. then I looked it up and saw the $110 price tag. talk about an easy decision! :) do you think it's worth that kind of money?

Georgia

iMore Prime
Feb 15, 2010
www.tipb.com
It's a really beautiful case So it depends if you have that much disposable income. It's soft and exceptionally protective. What do you look for in a case

j_benj

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
most important thing for me is usability. I've tried more cases than I would care to admit and I keep coming back to my knock-off bumper case and SFBags suede slip cover combo. I have a cheaper flip style case that I like but it winds up getting in the way a lot when I want to take a picture (flap hanging off).

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
Too pricey for my blood. I don't use cases, but if I did, I'd buy them. My good friend loves then and has had a couple for his 3G/3GS.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73