What kind of headphones are you using now?

Scorpion667

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
I only use my iPhone (recently got 5s, same SQ as the 5) as a portable source in summer when I travel light. It's usually paired with Future Sonics Atrio MG7 in-ears (Westore Tru-Fit Memory Foam Eartips for insane isolation) or Beyerdynamic T51p portable headphones which also have very good isolation. The in-ears are 32ohm and the t51p 60ohm.

In other seasons I tend to prefer using my Astell&Kern AK100 MKII as a source. The sound quality difference is worth the hassle of carrying around two devices. Sound stage opens up, detailing improves and the bass is more controlled. Highs are less harsh as well.

In the winter my only headphones of choice are my Ultrasone Pro 900's with ADL iHP-35 silver plated OCC copper aftermarket cable. They keep my ears warm =) impedance = 50ohm.

I used to use my iPhone 5 connected to the Theorem 720 DAC/AMP but it was too bulky for spring/summer where I don't wear a lot of clothing. Now the T720 is just collecting dust *sigh*.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Skull Candy Ink'd....yeah I'm cheap :)

Dude, as long as you're happy with them, that's all that matters...:)....Some people had an issue purchasing items from Wal-mart. Whatever! I'll go in there in heartbeat...(laughing)

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Cheap Dollar Store earbuds. The EarPods that come with my iPhones don't fit and fall out. I needed cheapos without a mic for my iHear app.

Sent from from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Dude, as long as you're happy with them, that's all that matters...:)....Some people had an issue purchasing items from Wal-mart. Whatever! I'll go in there in heartbeat...(laughing)

Hey my son loves them. I got him a pair of Bose ear buds and he likes the SC better.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I wish the Apple EarPods fit my ears. They just won't stay in at all. I guess I have small ear canals or something. I need custom made like they do hearing aids.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I wish the Apple EarPods fit my ears. They just won't stay in at all. I guess I have small ear canals or something. I need custom made like they do hearing aids.

Same here. Love them but they fall out if I'm sitting still.

ngc

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
I bought a bout a month ago the Sennheiser PMX 685i Adidas Sports and they sound pretty good, they stay perfectly on when I?m joggin or juming rope and I got them for 24$ on Amazon on a discount. The best part? I can answer phone calls, change songs, change volumen,everything!

411hfdJaSQL._SX425_.jpg

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I need a really good pair of over the ear headphones. I want to get a pair of the Beats wireless headphones.

Sent from my iPad Air. Simply better than the rest.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I need a really good pair of over the ear headphones. I want to get a pair of the Beats wireless headphones.

Sent from my iPad Air. Simply better than the rest.

Yes, I want a pair of the Beats wireless headphones as well. I wonder if the iPhone 6 will come with Apple earbuds or Beats earbuds?

linsiris

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Right now I'm using a pair of orange Bose SIE2i I bought for gym and weather conditions. They come with 3 different ear sizes and have a great sound. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406903767.935284.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh