What kind of headphones are you using now?

ModeratorOMD

Banned
Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
I'm still WAITING for Apple to release new headphones with new INNARDS.

Apple is losing some money to other headphone manufacturers, namely BEATS AUDIO.

Just because their headphones are so basic. I wish they came out with over the ear headphones. With the Apple logo on the ears!

AMAZING!

MorphCase

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I recently bought a wireless headset to listen to my music. It has a mic in it and the sound is amazing. All you need for the headset to work is bluetooth on you ipod touch/ iphone which I am pretty sure they all have. I fount my pair on amazon for 20 bucks cheaper. They are made by motorola and they are really durable.

chiragaegis

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site
The Freedoms paired easily with my iphone 4s. Included are three sets of ear buds. As well as three sets of cushions" for a custom fit that allow the ear buds to fit securely in my ears. When properly fitted, they also function as noise suppressors, effectively eliminating ambient noise.

Bruce Contryman

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
V-MODA Vibe duo

I have an iphone 4 and I just purchased the v-moda vibe duo ear buds. They are fine listening to music, but I found that when I tried to answer a phone call, I had crackling in my ear and I could not talk. I pressed down on the mic button and held it and I could talk and hear, I released the mic button and it worked correctly, I could place and answer calls with out pressing the mic button until I unplugged the v-moda from the iphone. The next time I plugged the v-moda back into the iphone, I again had to press the mic button down until I could talk. I don't know if this is a solution or if it just works on my iphone.

salscott

Mar 4, 2009
Visit site
Once I tried Bluetooth, I was hooked. Tried the Motorola new ones that hang on your ears...but they were not smoothly connecting. Tried the lg tone 700 hbs after the best buy person suggested...they work and sound great.

cmilanaik

May 27, 2012
Visit site
Just ordered the Audio Technica ATH-M50, they are highly rated on all the headphone forums. Will use them at home, still love my Koss PortaPro for mobile.

You'll love them! I've had the M50's for almost two years originally for my DJying but they're amazing for anything and have lasted me this long. Only issue is that they don't fit in the port when I have my case on the 4S.

BParker4381

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Right now I use either my Bose or Apple. I used to have the Beats Tours and iBeats and did not really like either pair of them.

Yjaybrooks

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
Brookstone s3 in ear better then any in ear headphones I own
And I had plenty .... The things I love about these is that there dual drive
And you can change tracks and volume without touching the phone or talk to Siri the sound is way better then beats, Bose , or Any other headphones And there 60 bucks !!!

nason54

May 3, 2014
Visit site
I rarely listen to tunes on my iPhone, but when I do, I use the default Apple earbuds. They are sufficient for my use.

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

What you just said reminded me of dos xx.

Sent from my awesome iPhone 5, soon to be 6 later this year.

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
The new Beats Studio Wireless.

Say what you will but I love them, they look nice and the sound is much better than previous Beats iterations.