What kind of headphones are you using now?

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
depends where i'm at... since i lost my plantronics bluetooth, it's between the standard iPhone headset or a motorola bluetooth stereo headset (at the gym) i picked up from the CB store (same one is sold on iMore).

i may be picking up these as soon as they're able to be ordered: SMS Audio - STREET by 50 - White

Petraw14

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
As a partially deaf oldie, who cannot hear the high frequencies, not enough bass is not a problem for me, quite the reverse. I use a set of earbuds that came with my Sony IC recorder/dictaphone. With my iPad they are crystal clear for Audio Books, but whether that would be enough for a Hi Fi Buff I do not know.

itechyou

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I just picked up the Soul by Ludacris S49 and am really liking them so far. Got the KlipschS4i at the same time and found them uncomfortable in my ears and was concerned about the durability of the cord. I will be returning them and possibly upgrading to the S99. Sound quality is great on these buds and they are comfortable for long usage.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
holy crap those look amazing! if you get them please write back with a review
Thanks for the like because I checked the site and they're available. I'll probably order them Friday (pay day). I like the white, but it probably gets dirty quicker.

These will be the ones I purchase after a good commissions check. Lol.

SMS Audio - STREET by 50

cretz42#WN

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
Skullcandy Ink'd. $9 from Staples. I can't by expensive ones as i've never had a pair of earphones that doesn't break or short out.

Same here. I picked up some red Ink'd buds from Marshalls or something and they easily get the job done. I abuse earphones and expose them to harsh environments, so I won't break the bank on a pair. All my money goes into my home audio system instead

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
My iPhone headphones went through the washer last night. I forgot to take them out of my scrubs and threw the scrubs in the washer. Good news is they still work. Bad news is the sound is just awful.

I still have the headphones from my Storm2 which work but I really miss the volume adjustment on the headphones. The BB ones don't have that.

jimmers

Jun 21, 2009
Visit site
I absolutely HATE the included Apple ear buds. They hurt my ears and don't stay in very well. So, at home I use my Studio Beats by Dre. They were expensive but the sound is awesome. Since they are over the ear headphones and quite big they are not very practical for traveling or being mobile outside of the house. For those instances I use a pair of cheaper in ear phones that have a clip which goes behind my ear so that they don't fall out. They sound good but I cant think of the name of them. I think they are Sony's. They are in my office and I'm not working today.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
If I had an extra C-note lying around, I'd give the Dr. Dre ones a spin, but at $100 I just can't do that.

So, I'll probably by something at Wal-Mart if I can't find a source on some new OEM Apple ones. I just really miss that volume control.

c_hack

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
My ears can only fit certain size earbuds. I can't fit Shures comfortably for example. I use Etymotic ER4 earbuds and love them. I also have Grado SR-60 headphones. I love the Grado's sound and they give a better soundstage, which is important to me when watching movies. Grado's are designed and manufactured in the USA too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

rewNATION

Banned
Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I stick to the apple earbuds. Beats by dre are garbage...they are focused more on the fashion aspect than the actual sound quality. So you end up spending a couple hundred bucks on junky headphones that look good and produce too much bass. I wouldn't pay more than $40 for them. And they are by no means "studio quality". Real studio quality headphones will run you thousands of dollars

lornaevo

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
I lost my included headphones and I'm in need of a new pair. But the apple ones always fall out of my ear. I have studio beats at home.