Otterbox Defender and Volume Buttons?

atlawson

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I was wondering if anyone else are having problems with the defender case and the 4s volume buttons? When I have it in the holster and the phone rings the volume buttons are somehow mashed in on the holster causing the volume to decrease of the the ringtone as soon as someone calls me.
I have it set in the menu to not change volume with the physical buttons?

If you are having this issue what have you done to fix it?

Thanks,
Tracy

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I was wondering if anyone else are having problems with the defender case and the 4s volume buttons? When I have it in the holster and the phone rings the volume buttons are somehow mashed in on the holster causing the volume to decrease of the the ringtone as soon as someone calls me.

Thanks,
Tracy

I haven't had that problem with mine. Do you think it's a defect with the case? If so, call Otterbox. They'll replace it.

Fischkind#IM

Jan 9, 2012
Visit site

Thanks,
Tracy

When you put your phone in the case ensure the rocker buttons are facing out. I have done that many times en putting in hold ster make sure it is Gavin out and you won't have that issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2