Is anybody using the Kuel H12 stylus for their iPad? Which do you prefer?
    03-23-2012 01:22 PM
    I've got a Kuel. It's the last stylus I reach for. First I will go for my Stylus Socks Pro, which costs a fraction of most popular capacitive stylus, and has none of the drag associated with those awful rubber tips (like on the Kuel. Oh, and the Stylus Socks Pro is pretty!

Full review here.
    General Tso likes this.
    03-23-2012 03:50 PM
    I am very happy with my Bamboo stylus.

Sent from my *new* iPad using Tapatalk HD
    03-24-2012 07:44 PM
    I've got a Kuel. It's the last stylus I reach for. First I will go for my Stylus Socks Pro, which costs a fraction of most popular capacitive stylus, and has none of the drag associated with those awful rubber tips (like on the Kuel. Oh, and the Stylus Socks Pro is pretty!

Click to view quoted image

Full review here.
    Does this work well on the iPhone too?
    03-28-2012 01:44 PM
    Here's my favorite stylus....

sector107 likes this.
    03-28-2012 02:51 PM
    Does this work well on the iPhone too?
    I don't think any of them work particularly well on the iPhone because the screen is so small.
    03-28-2012 04:51 PM
    I don't think any of them work particularly well on the iPhone because the screen is so small.
    I use a Targus stylus (primarily for my iPad) but I have no problem using it with my iPhone.

Just Me, D
    (Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)
    03-28-2012 04:58 PM
    I've used the Kuel and the Bamboo and they're both about the same to me. So is the Pogo. I'm really fussy about my pens and pencils for illustration but no stylus has made me exclusive yet.

Maybe the new gen Bluetooth 4.0 ones will?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    03-28-2012 05:02 PM
    I just have a simple stylus/pen that I got from ZooGue for free. Believe the shipping is $3 but works like a charm! Promo code is: FreeZooGueAccessory
    phreddyl likes this.
    03-31-2012 02:08 PM
    Here's my favorite stylus....

Click to view quoted image
    I have the same one.

Via Tapatalk
    03-31-2012 03:36 PM
    I just have a simple stylus/pen that I got from ZooGue for free. Believe the shipping is $3 but works like a charm! Promo code is: FreeZooGueAccessory
    Just placed my order- figure for $4 why not- thanks
    03-31-2012 06:01 PM
    The mono price stylus isn't bad for about $4 or so.
    03-31-2012 06:32 PM
    I ordered a blue Bamboo stylus to match my blue smart cover. It should be here on Tuesday. I'll post more once I get it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    03-31-2012 07:06 PM
    I tried the targus stylus first and found it was too fat to be effective for writing. I returned it and went with the bamboo. It's got a thinner tip which I found to be the most important thing for me to be effective in writing with it on the iPad. I am trying to go paper free for work. I like it quite a bit even with the high price.

I tried out a bunch of note taking apps as well and settled on Noteshelf. It has Dropbox integration, wrist protection, and a great zoom. I compared it to notes plus, penultimate, and a few others and just felt Noteshelf worked the best with the least lag.
    04-01-2012 12:46 AM
    I'm currently using a Pogo Stylus to complete this:

It's a work-in-progress, and the first image I've really done on the iPad, so it's a rough first start. I don't think I could have done this with just fingers...
    04-02-2012 07:51 PM
    Thanks ordered mine to $4 for shipping isn't bad will see if actually use a stylus or not.
    04-03-2012 03:35 PM
    We use a couple of different Targus stylus.
    One is black and has a ballpoint pen inside it, as well as being a capactive stylus.
    The other is red and is just a capacitive stylus.

We find they come in handy for a number of applications.

Last edited by *END*; 04-03-2012 at 09:12 PM. Reason: Took out extra words.
    04-03-2012 09:04 PM
    I also got the free ZooGue stylus. It's just another rubber tipped stylus. Seriously, if y'all have never tried anything other than the rubber tipped kind, you owe it to yourselves to do so. There's a world of difference.
    04-04-2012 05:40 AM
    i am using bamboo shaped an looking stylus but don't know the company
    i never felt the screen is small to use a stylus
    04-04-2012 02:09 PM
    I also got the free ZooGue stylus. It's just another rubber tipped stylus. Seriously, if y'all have never tried anything other than the rubber tipped kind, you owe it to yourselves to do so. There's a world of difference.
    I ended up ordering the stylus socks pro after your recommendation. I really like it so far. Much smoother than using the rubber tip styluses. Feels more natural.
    Alli likes this.
    04-04-2012 04:26 PM
    I ended up ordering the stylus socks pro after your recommendation. I really like it so far. Much smoother than using the rubber tip styluses. Feels more natural.
    Exactly! The stutter and drag from the rubber tips make the experience unpleasant.

Just keep the Stylus Socks Pro away from cats, some of them really like them for some reason.
    04-05-2012 05:51 AM
    Targus here. Works just great with both my iPad and iPhone.
    04-05-2012 09:41 AM
    So let's be honest here, how many are getting a stylus just to play Draw Something?

I know I'm thinking about it...
    04-08-2012 12:31 PM
    I had a stylus pre-DrawSomething, but it sure makes it easier!
    04-08-2012 03:50 PM
    So let's be honest here, how many are getting a stylus just to play Draw Something?

I know I'm thinking about it...
    Do not own or have ever played Draw Something.
    We have owned two styluses since we bought our tablets.

04-08-2012 10:45 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD