What is your absolute favorite case for your new iPad?

Sancho90

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
Don't have a favorite just yet. But, I am using a Smart Cover till Speck comes out with something awesome.

I have my eye on a couple of their products.

Sent from Sancho's Brain
(New iPad, Tapatalk HD)

rew001

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
I am drooling over the Zagg Folio ... maybe green or orange. I'm pretty good on the soft keyboard so I keep talking myself out of it.

I really like the SmartCover (pink), so I will probably just stick with that for a while. And maybe look for a clear back cover. My iPad came engraved and I don't want to cover it. :)

Sent from my *new* iPad using Tapatalk HD

Wife and I should be receiving ours this week.
In black leather with silver keyboard.

Returned. Just couldn't get past being stuck in landscape mode with this case, or any like it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I tried the griffin survivor case, I liked it. I have the zagg folio keyboard case now, it's very handy. I also have an otterbox coming Monday. Can't wait for that!!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

tqmcguire

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
Don't have a favorite just yet. But, I am using a Smart Cover till Speck comes out with something awesome.

I have my eye on a couple of their products.

Sent from Sancho's Brain
(New iPad, Tapatalk HD)

I'm a big Speck fan. The iPad 2 Smart Shell cases "fit" my new iPad but I didn't like how tight they were. Left little scuff marks on the back. Hopefully they rework them soon. I'm only using a Smart Cover right now and resting the bottom on a microfiber towel when it's sitting on my desk.

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Waiting for my Hard Candy Convertible case in black to arrive. I bought a Griffin Élan Folio slim for now. It supposedly has the magnetic sleep function but doesn't work. No biggie though.

Last edited:

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
I'm STILL waiting on my DODOcase to arrive. I must say I'm not very happy about all the delays on an almost 100$ case.

It better be good considering it now says it won't even ship until April 9.

anon(4144202)

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm still waiting on a perfect case. For now I got a smart cover. I'm looking/waiting on a nice looking folio case that has a viewing and a typing angle and the sleep/wake feature. Most of the folios ive found I haven't like or didn't have a certain feature.

c_hack

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
I got my Pad & Quill and am not impressed. It very hard to access the side buttons. The rotate button is almost impossible to use unless you have tiny fingers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
My Otterbox Defender just came in today and I'm loving the new design! It really does complement the new iPad so much.

I had the Griffin Survivor case too, it was okay but I like Otterbox more.

I'll have a video up later today for the Otterbox. :p

Last edited:

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site

Yeah I had that for my iPad 2 and loved it. I didn't want to wait for a newer revision and figured I'd try something new. I could have ordered 10 solo smarts by now. Sigh...

I'm debating canceling my dodo order just out of principle. A 100$ case shouldn't take this long and have this many delays. They should have opened up ordering in phases if they couldn't come close to meeting demand.

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Waiting for my Hard Candy Convertible case in black to arrive. I bought a Griffin Élan Folio slim for now. It supposedly has the magnetic sleep function but doesn't work. No biggie though.

My Hard Candy Convertible case in black arrived today. It's a tiny bit thicker and heavier than the original Apple iPad case and has a more velvet-y surface but is pretty much the same. I still prefer the original Apple case out of all the iPad cases.

18cd2078-ce75-c85c.jpg

dgweil

Oct 15, 2011
Visit site
I'm still waiting on a perfect case. For now I got a smart cover. I'm looking/waiting on a nice looking folio case that has a viewing and a typing angle and the sleep/wake feature. Most of the folios ive found I haven't like or didn't have a certain feature.
Try the Adonit Writer iPad 2 Folio. Has built in, but removable bluetooth keyboard. When closed it puts iPad to sleep and turns off bluetooth. When opened wakes iPad and automatically connects keyboard.
Plus, it is a very thin case even with keyboard. Multiple viewing and typing angles.
Look at it at adonit.com - adonai information technology adon information technology Resources and Information.. The Writer for iPad 2 Folio. $99.95 and you get all of that! :)

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Received my Incipio Smart Feather. Its awesome. Perfect case. Talking that crappy Belkin back.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW