What is your absolute favorite case for your new iPad?

Penique

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Smart Cover (pink) from my iPad2 that I gave to hubby plus SwitchEasy CoverBuddy (clear) for back. Works great and fits both iPad2 and "new" iPad.

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
I have a Cygnett bubble case I got at RadioShack for $15 which I use when I take my iPad away from home. But Ghost Armor on front and back and light blue smart cover for home. But would really like to get my hands on this one...

iLuv

Wife has the Targus Vuscape 360 (I think that's the name of it).

brijuhaha

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
I don't like to keep my iPad bulky so i went with bodyguards and the dark grey smart cover and it looks good and thin. I ordered the Marware C.E.O for the iPad 2 and it fits just fine.mthe magnet works too!

djdan

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Being somewhat of a case addict, I've tried nearly a dozen, between all 3 generations of IPad. I have really been most pleased with thin and light. So black leather smart cover, and Extreme Mac back cover leaves the IPad 3 just the way I like it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

teejaywhy

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I am drooling over the Zagg Folio ... maybe green or orange. I'm pretty good on the soft keyboard so I keep talking myself out of it.

I really like the SmartCover (pink), so I will probably just stick with that for a while. And maybe look for a clear back cover. My iPad came engraved and I don't want to cover it. :)

Sent from my *new* iPad using Tapatalk HD

Apple_Fangirl06

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
Being somewhat of a case addict, I've tried nearly a dozen, between all 3 generations of IPad. I have really been most pleased with thin and light. So black leather smart cover, and Extreme Mac back cover leaves the IPad 3 just the way I like it.

ITA. I have a Smart Cover for the front & XtremeMac back case. I'm on the fence regarding a good case to transport my iPad in.....Pad & Quill or DODO case.

Reactions: brijuhaha

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
I love the smart cover and want to keep it. I was looking at the Solo Smart from iSkins. $50 seem like a lot for a clear plastic back. Do you think it's worth it?

Absolutely. iSkin makes some of the most top notch accessories in my experience & they stand behind them.

It's slim and made of a very solid rubber polymer. It covers absolutely everything the smart cover doesn't and enhances the strength of the smart cover's connection so it doesn't pull off accidentally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ambon21#IM

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
I don't like to keep my iPad bulky so i went with bodyguards and the dark grey smart cover and it looks good and thin!

Thats exactly how mine is look like now! Black carbon fiber bodyguards with dark grey smart cover.. Although it would look good using the black leather smart cover i just couldnt justify spending $70+ on something thats barely gonna protect my ipad!

Ps: originally had the targus versavu but returned it after i installed the bodyguards because the extra milimeters thickness bodyguards add causing the ipad to not be able to snap into it anymore

rew001

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
ZAGGfolio in black leather with silver keyboard is on its way.

Did not like it. Sort of "locks" you into landscape, and I'm flipping my iPad from portrait to landscape constantly. I am currently using the keyboard from ZAGG and a full body invisishield HD.

Last edited:

Vorpal279

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm using the Targus Vuscape. I love it. It's leather, slim, and has a stylus holder. Perfect for me! Picked it up at Best Buy for $40.

Sent from my new Verizon 4G iPad using Tapatalk HD

That's what I got and I'm very satisfied with it. The only problem with it however, is that the magnetic strip doesn't cut the iPad off as advertised. It's not a big deal though, I think that feature is a little overrated.

lonbeehold

May 29, 2009
Visit site
Just don't take it off much. I took mine off to show my aunt and broke a corner off.
Yeah, I bought two Belkin Snaps for my iPad 2 because the first cracked and chipped so badly. My second one has a crack on the lower left side. I'm using it on my new iPad with the Smart Cover until I but a back sheild made specifically the new iPad. I like the way the Belkin looks and protects the back, but I'm hesitant to get another because of the cracks and chips issue.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2