So what case are you planning on getting?

hermdog

Jun 6, 2008
Visit site
So what case are you planning on getting for your new iPad? I'm looking to see what's outhere. My 1st gen iPad I had the apple case. I'd like a case that has the same functionality that the smart cover has. Let me know what your getting or going to get.

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Already using my ipad2 case - an InCase leather folding case... Fits the iPad 3 perfectly

lv1

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
That case does look nice. I like the added protection on the sides and back. The cases I've seen so far that have a stand dont have anything protecting the back. Right now I'm using a Targus case.

Sent from my "new" iPad using Tapatalk

Have you checked the Targus Versavu. It protects the back also.

teejaywhy

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I have a BookBook for my original iPad and I love it, but my new iPad (a gift) came engraved and I don't want to cover it. I picked up a SmartCover but would love to find something clear to cover the back.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Had a white Incase snap on my iPad 2. Was compatible with smart cover. Will buy the same once they have it available for the new one.

doublebullout

May 2, 2010
Visit site
So what case are you planning on getting for your new iPad? I'm looking to see what's outhere. My 1st gen iPad I had the apple case. I'd like a case that has the same functionality that the smart cover has. Let me know what your getting or going to get.
If you liked the original Apple case for the 1st gen iPad, you may want to consider this one: http://www.hardcandycases.com/candy-convertible-the-new-ipad-case.html
I was really tempted to order a red one for my white The New iPad, but bought a Targus case at Best Buy that was similar. The Targus case is brown, has a hard back and a cloth texture cover, and includes a stylus/pen loop on the back. I'm happy with it so far.
http://www.targus.com/us/ipad/slimcase.aspx

Sent from my The New iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

gvndeb60

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
Currently I am using a Targus Slim case. It fits perfectly and is small while still offering good protection on the back. That being said, what are you guys using on the back with the Apple Smart cover? I tried a simple plastic Belkin cover on the iPad 2 and it fit nice but being hard plastic I didn't like that it had no shock protection. I would consider using a Zagg back protector but it too has little shock protection.

aggieastrosfan

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I bought the Targus Vuscape today. Definitely wasn't expecting to like it as much as I do. It's a lot slimmer than it looked in the packaging, I love it. The stylus holder comes in handy also - besides challenging myself to go paper-free at work, it comes in handy for Draw Something. ;)

Sent from my new Verizon 4G iPad using Tapatalk HD

Vortec 5.3

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Currently I am using a Targus Slim case. It fits perfectly and is small while still offering good protection on the back. That being said, what are you guys using on the back with the Apple Smart cover? I tried a simple plastic Belkin cover on the iPad 2 and it fit nice but being hard plastic I didn't like that it had no shock protection. I would consider using a Zagg back protector but it too has little shock protection.

I bought a Kenisington protective back cover for my new iPad.. And it works with the smart cover.

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
If you liked the original Apple case for the 1st gen iPad, you may want to consider this one: http://www.hardcandycases.com/candy-convertible-the-new-ipad-case.html
I was really tempted to order a red one for my white The New iPad, but bought a Targus case at Best Buy that was similar. The Targus case is brown, has a hard back and a cloth texture cover, and includes a stylus/pen loop on the back. I'm happy with it so far.
http://www.targus.com/us/ipad/slimcase.aspx

Sent from my The New iPad using Tapatalk

I loved Apple's original iPad case. Ordered one of the Hard Candy convertible cases in black but they are back ordered two weeks so I've been trying to cancel and just get one in a store. Unfortunately they don't answer the phone and haven't returned any emails yet! Will update when they finally respond.

rosie0730

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
I bought a green smart cover from apple and a clear belkin snap shield to protect the back (currently on clearance @ Target). It looks great!!!

hellomiggy

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Definitely going to get the Incipio new iPad Smart feather Ultralight Hard Shell Case. I get paid on the 30th first thing I am getting! Currently NAKED is fun.. but scary. Don't want a scratch on my baby!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen