Cregle Ipen

ladyfinesse08

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
So the cregle ipen has finally been approved by apple. I want to order one but before I do I'd love it if someone who owned one could post either a full written or video review with all their thoughts on it. Please and thanks.

Really in the market for an active stylus for my iPad 2. Other styluses I've been looking up are; !Mynote pen, E Fun A5 Apen, Yifang Smart Pen (these 3 all look to be then exact same pen). I originally wanted the by zero stylus however the price was a bit too steep and the review on it not all that great.

ladyfinesse08

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
That definitely looks interesting. I'm looking for more of a fine tip stylus tho. As of now I have an Adonit jot pro and a rocket fish stylus (similar to the black nib targuss ones). I'm looking for something to be used exclusively for writing, where I don't always have to zoom in to write small (which I do by nature). My jot fulfills all my drawing needs as there is no friction between the screen and the stylus and the rocket fish works well for all my tapping needs. I just need one I can use to take notes for my japanese class. Trying to wean myself off paper as I've had bad experiences with important notes getting wet and becoming useless.