car holder advice

jagmien

Mar 7, 2012
Visit site
hey all just joined the forums and was wanting to ask for some advice.

I bought this car holder for my iphone 4s (link below) its really nice it can charge two devices at a time and holds my iphone nice and snug.

accessorywiz.com/cellet/car-holder-cigarette-lighter-socket-mount-dock-for-apple-iphone-4s-5.html

now my wife wants to get a car holder for her car as well and wanted something with an fm transmitter and im not sure what to get. i was looking at this holder but would like to get some opinions first. thanks

accessorywiz.com/hco/allkit-handsfree-car-fm-transmitter-charger-mount-for-at-and-t-apple-iphone-3gs.html

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Let me get this straight. You're in a car, and you want an FM transmitter?

Does your wife drive an antique that has a cigarette lighter type power supply but no radio?

Brickman

Nov 28, 2008
Visit site
I use Pandora and Slacker most of the time. If you like to listen to FM radio stations look at Last'FM, iHeartRadio, and TuneIn Radio. Just be sure you have a good data plan!:rolleyes:

I may be wrong but I am not sure that the iPhone has a true FM transmitter app for it.:confused:

Gnomad

Mar 14, 2012
Visit site
The accessory that jagmein is asking about connects to the line out on the iPhone and transmits an FM signal which enables the iPhone to stream Pandora or any audio app to the FM Receiver on a vehicle that is not equipped with a line in or a cassette player. I have never used Allkit brands, so really cannot comment on how it works. You may also look at the Griffin Roadtrip or the Griffin iTrip.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73