Simple Questions

g8slord

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
New to the iPhone thing (only about a month in). I need to get some extra USB cables for charging. Any problem with getting some off an accessory site as opposed to spending the $20 on an Apple branded one?

Also any recomendations on what to get to pair with my phone and upcoming iPad? Must have apps or accessories? I have the otterbox case on my phone, so I think most docks won't work...

Dsgcobra

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I use aftermarket cables on both my wife and my iPhone and have had no problems at all with them. You're right that docs wont work the the otterbox case. As far as apps there it all depends on what kind of apps you are looking for a good free navigation app is Waze and AppsGonefree. AppsGonefree has apps that are paid apps that are now free for a limited time. It gives you a chance to see some good apps and what is out there. you can always also browse the categories in the app store

rodger-bb

Oct 4, 2009
Visit site
The jawbone jambox is awesome
63c3de10-0591-322d.jpg

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I bought the OEM ones at the Apple store. Id rather have less drama if it fries my phone than what Ill have using a non-Apple cable.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

Judson50

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
I personally won't use them.

The reason being, my wife had a non-apple charger and when I plugged it in, I couldn't get it off without brute force. I was really concerned - lucky for me - no problems.

Since then, apple all the way.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro