Win a lifeproof case and iphone 4s

Shooter03

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Hey all i had this posted up this morning but it seems to have gone missing so I'll post it again in hopes it stays around. Also i didn't think i had anything offensive or posted anything that shouldn't be here if i did I'm sorry and I'll keep it simple.
There's a contest on lifeproofs Facebook page to win a iPhone 4s,lifeproof case and a whole bunch of other goodies from them. All you have to do is click this link LifeProof Cases - iPhone 4S Sweeps | Facebook and enter. buy clicking the link you are helping me out and youll be in the running to win too.

good luck and thanks for your help!!:D

Shooter03

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Seems interesting, hope I can win the iphoen 4s which I can't afford.

If you entered then the link you were given after entering you should get your friends to enter with it therefor giving you more chances to win.

Also thank you and good luck!!

Shooter03

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Odd. I can't find the old thread, or any sign that it was deleted.

I thought maybe I did something wrong. I was hoping not. anyway i need more entries. If I didn't do anything wrong in the last post I would still like to offer the lifeproof case as a give away to someone who enters with my link.

Shooter03

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Any more wanna help a forum member out?
Remember that if I end up winning I will put names into a draw and someone that used my link will end up winning the LifeProof case.

Magically transferred through space and time to the internut on my LifeProof'd iPhone using Tapatalk.

neur0tk

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
Any more wanna help a forum member out?
Remember that if I end up winning I will put names into a draw and someone that used my link will end up winning the LifeProof case.

Magically transferred through space and time to the internut on my LifeProof'd iPhone using Tapatalk.

Got your back man

Sent from my iPhone 4s

Reactions: Shooter03

Shooter03

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Got your back man

Sent from my iPhone 4s

Thanks mate.

Come on everyone. There's 5 more phones and cases to win!!!!

http://bit.ly/zI1sF6

Shooter03

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately yes you do. It's a shame cause I need all the entries I can get.

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I deplore contests like this where you have to "like"a page then it requires that you allow it to use your personal information and postlonks on my behalf. No thanks!!

Shooter03

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I deplore contests like this where you have to "like"a page then it requires that you allow it to use your personal information and postlonks on my behalf. No thanks!!

Don't enter then, that's easy:)

Shooter03

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else interested in entering??

Shooter03

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Thanks guys. Every entry counts.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77