Dock accessible cases?

MrTurner90

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Looking for a case that'll still allow me access to my dock connector for a monster cable I use and my alarm clock? Anybody know any good ones that still keep the device relatively thin?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Any pictures taken with my wife's not as impressive iPhone.

gvndeb60

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
Switcheasy has some cases that come with adapters for the universal dock. I use the Trim case, it's like a bumper but with a back. Not as small as some thin hard plastic shells, but the same width as a bumper and I can use my universal dock. Overall not a bad case.

Reactions: MrTurner90

MrTurner90

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Thanks. I have a Monster fm transmitter that I need to fit in the case and it's way thicker than the Apple 30 pin connector, and I don't want to buy it (even though they look like sweet cases) and not have it fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Any pictures taken with my wife's not as impressive iPhone.

gvndeb60

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
Thanks. I have a Monster fm transmitter that I need to fit in the case and it's way thicker than the Apple 30 pin connector, and I don't want to buy it (even though they look like sweet cases) and not have it fit.

It should work with your alarm clock dock, but looking at the 30 pin hole, it is just sized for the oem apple connector, so if your monster connector is much larger that is probably a no go.

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
The iSkin Aura case fits in a standard apple dock with the case on... It's very thin... I'd take a look at that!! Also, the Case-Mate Barely There brushed aluminum case is pretty darn thin as well...

Reactions: MrTurner90

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro