Anyone use/still using SwitchEasy CapsuleRebel on the iPhone4/4s

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Especially if you've got that and a Candyshell from Speck? Any comparison in protection/bulk? I like that if you get two of the Rebel you can swap the ribbing thing on the back between the same case in another color for two toned cases. So like a black and a lime green and then put the lime green ribbing on the black base. not cheap really but a nice novelty. I have never used one of their cases, but I assume they're amazing.

CapsuleRebel for For iPhone 4 / iPhone 4S - SwitchEasy

RomeyyRomeee

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
I currently have the white capsule rebel from switcheasy. These are the only cases that I've ever used on my iPhone. Trust me, you can beat your phone up, and the case protects it. I've ran my phone over on accident with the case on it, and no damage whatsoever.

Also, when you order from switcheasy, you get a bunch of little bonus products, the main ones being plugs for the headphone jack and charger port to prevent dust and other particles from falling in when not in use.

As far as the bulkiness, it adds a little bit of extra weight on the 4s, but honestly, I like the added security and the feel of the case once it's on there.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I think the Specks are a bit heavy on there too but I know the phone is pretty damn protected. I read about your little...uh...driveby accident with it and giggled, but that's pretty impressive. I might get a couple colors. I don't like color on the front ridge, if that makes sense, just black. But being able to swap out the rebel rib thing on the back for another color I love. SO I might do teal and black just like my present Speck.

I wish I could find a case with a pattern on it that wow'd me that was 1) tough enough to protect and 2) wouldn't lose it's pattern in a month or two.

RomeyyRomeee

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I love my case, and the design on it is something I don't mind seeing day after day. What I can suggest is that you order your first case from SwitchEasy, so you get all the little fix-ins that come with it. Then go on Amazon and order the other colored cases anywhere from 8-15 bucks. Or you can just order them all from Amazon if you're not aiming to get the screen protectors, and plugs, and adapters, etc.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Eh Ill just buy direct. I don't trust Amazon or Ebay, too much fake and scammy business going on there for my tastes.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77