I love the new Zagg HD screen protection for iPhone 4

robertpetry

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
These are new this month and a significant improvement over the regular invisible screens

I ordered 3 of the case friendly HD screens for my iPhone 4 and just receive and put them on our phones this week. Much, much better.

I gave up on putting a Zagg type skin over the screen a couple of years ago due to the thick, tacky, orange peel and cloudy issues. I have just been using traditional screen protectors that last about a month and replacing them.

But this is the new king. Much thinner with a smooth, slick feel and great clarity. it does leave a couple of millimeters of space between the edge of the skin and the side of the phone. But the gap is perfect if you use a case and no big deal if you don't.

It had a lot of clouds and bubbles at first but I was patient and squeegeed most of them out. The rest dried in a few hours and it looks great. Love love love it.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I thought about trying one but they are just much more expensive than other protector and I wasn' tsold the first time around. They turned yellow over time and always seemed to peel.

psiclne

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
I thought about trying one but they are just much more expensive than other protector and I wasn' tsold the first time around. They turned yellow over time and always seemed to peel.

I have a 25% off code that expires on the 30th if you want to give the HD a try.

Freiteez

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
I just got one and put it on my white iPhone 4S. I've had it since the beginning of the week and I LOVE it. I've had invisible shields since the iPhone 3G and must say this one is far superior to an already good protector. I can't even tell its on and it doesn't take away from the retina display at all. And actually feels like glass. I was very skeptical but Zagg has suprised me.

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Yes but I have to pay every time for reinstall. I won't do those myself. I tend to mess them up.

If you buy it at best buy you only have to pay for the install 1 time regaurdless of how many you go through. I do them myself now its easy and saves me 8 bucks.

robertpetry

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
I wouldn't call the anti glare or anti fingerprint though they do seem to reduce glare a bit and finger prints are not as bad as normal screen protectors.

They go on wet but with a spray bottle. I found them a lot easier to put on that way than the old dip in soapy water method. They were really pretty easy. Just wipe dust off screen, spray the back of the protector, put it on in the right spot and then squeegee out the excess water. It really wasn't messy at all and I put 3 on 3 different phones in a row.

Easier than most screen protectors I thought.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I just put one on last night, what I don't like is how much smaller it is than normal, I wish it was offered in normal and case friendly. But it looks really great on the screen if you ignore the idiotic cutouts you can see

END

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
They are on both of our iPhones.
Works very well, much more glass-like than the originals (which we have used for years)

:)

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
If you buy it at best buy you only have to pay for the install 1 time regaurdless of how many you go through. I do them myself now its easy and saves me 8 bucks.

I never bought one at BB. Only at a Invisible Shield Kiosk in the local mall. I think they charged $7 or $8 for every reinstall on warranty swap after the original 14 day purchase window.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I just pulled the HD off this weekend. I couldn't deal with it being too "small" on this screen. I use a CandyShell so there was a lot of gap between the protector and the case

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm not a fan of anti-glare Zaggs or any brand. I tried one and I feel it takes away the retna screen. I put the normal one back on and it's perfect. They are a lot smoother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal