XTRUCASE or Xtru case???

mrtoweleeeie

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone, :eek:

My wife recently got the 4S so I turned my old school BB in and now have the Apple iPhone 4.

I'm looking for a case but don't want a silicone bumper. something that looks cools too. I like the aluminum case look and how they stand out so i am most likely taking that route.

anybody heard of these guys or have experienced with one? Xtru Case or Xtrucase?

I can't find much info or reviews on it... if you have please share your thoughts.

I was debating on the XTRUCASE DUO SLIDER in Matte Graphite or Chrome.

my wife is thinking the Crystalline edition in frosted pink... Do they sell this in a store? Best buys?

Thanks! any help is appreciated

rodger-bb

Oct 4, 2009
Visit site
Hello everyone, :eek:

My wife recently got the 4S so I turned my old school BB in and now have the Apple iPhone 4.

I'm looking for a case but don't want a silicone bumper. something that looks cools too. I like the aluminum case look and how they stand out so i am most likely taking that route.

anybody heard of these guys or have experienced with one? Xtru Case or Xtrucase?

I can't find much info or reviews on it... if you have please share your thoughts.

I was debating on the XTRUCASE DUO SLIDER in Matte Graphite or Chrome.

my wife is thinking the Crystalline edition in frosted pink... Do they sell this in a store? Best buys?

Thanks! any help is appreciated

They are sending me 6 cases to review and I will post some photos in the next day or two. You can PM me for full info.

Reactions: mrtoweleeeie

mrtoweleeeie

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
oh wow i just finished a search on the net... i didn't find much

Thanks iGadgetGeek ! please let us know what the review is like for the xtrucase...

are you reviewing all the products? DUO or just the slider?

thanks!

towels :confused:

rodger-bb

Oct 4, 2009
Visit site
oh wow i just finished a search on the net... i didn't find much

Thanks iGadgetGeek ! please let us know what the review is like for the xtrucase...

are you reviewing all the products? DUO or just the slider?

thanks!

towels :confused:

I will be reviewing the slider and the duo slider and a soon to be released gloss white aluminum bumper here are the colors I will be reviewing
Duo slider
Orange
Matte gray
Slider
Green
matte silver

mrtoweleeeie

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
xtrucase video on net

Here's a video I found on the net... It's showing great reception (signal) and high download speed?

Can anybody confirm this?

I want to apologize early if this video won't come up.

mrtoweleeeie

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
Ok pulled the trigger on buying the case since it was payday Friday.

I'll let everyone know how it all turns out! oh i can't wait to get it.

Since this is my first expensive case, I want to know what I should be looking out for?

mrtoweleeeie

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
xtrucase

So the case turned up the other day. It's exceptional!
xtrucase duo in chrome
nice finish and has a very nice solid feel and slim almost like it's not there, not cheap whatsoever.
the designs is pretty cool, the sliding frame looking thing, so no screws or tools to take it apart and put my iPhone in or out. (warning! don't force it out, there is a tab to release it by the data port side... i made a mistake and thought I broke it, but luckily i saved it... )
it comes with a see through laminate screen protector and back protector too! so that was a nice bonus!

the fit is pretty snug inside, there's some tape to help keep things tied down.

I already got a few knocks asking where i got it already... nice to be the kid on the block once in a while! :D

at half the price of other known brands, this one has all the qualities of cases twice it's price.

hope this helps

towels:confused:

Reactions: shystechris

mrtoweleeeie

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
I will be reviewing the slider and the duo slider and a soon to be released gloss white aluminum bumper here are the colors I will be reviewing
Duo slider
Orange
Matte gray
Slider
Green
matte silver

rodger3gs,

What's your thought on these cases? I found the Pearl White on an auction site, but not their website.
You said you were going to tell us more on the White one, I'd like to see some pics before pulling the trigger. Do you think you can get some up on here and tell us your thoughts?

Thanks!

towels :)

rodger-bb

Oct 4, 2009
Visit site
Got 5 cases in from XTRUCASE today and will post a review soon until then I have a discount code for you all to get 20% off just PM me and I will send it to you.
I have the following cases I will be reviewing
the Duo in pearl white, orange, gray
the Slide in silver and green

rodger-bb

Oct 4, 2009
Visit site
Here are Some photos of the pearl white Xtru case
2850094_orig.jpg

6089074_orig.jpg

mrtoweleeeie

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
xtrucase duo pearl white

WOW!!! I want one!

I can see why wifey wants the white one... that's HOT!!

Did it come with the carbon fiber backing or did you put that on?

PMing you now for the 20% and looking forward to more photos and write on the case!

rodger-bb

Oct 4, 2009
Visit site
WOW!!! I want one!

I can see why wifey wants the white one... that's HOT!!

Did it come with the carbon fiber backing or did you put that on?

PMing you now for the 20% and looking forward to more photos and write on the case!

The carbon fiber backing and sides wrap is from lucky labs. The white is a pearl finish and the photo does not do it Justus.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW