Looking forward to this case-Zagg SparqCase

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
:)that is indeed neat looking !! it looks very similar to the mophie case, except IDT that has a removable battery like the Zagg one you posted does. Kind of a heavy price tag though, i think heard the guy say $99 if i'm not mistaken. I dont think i'd have a use for this at all though.

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, the price point he mentioned was $99... I like the idea, but I'm kinda with you; would I really use it enough to justify the cost? Probably not.. but I'd buy it anywayz.. ;)

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
When I'm going to be in a situation where I know I won't be near a charging source, I carry the original Zagg Sparq, which is also somewhere around 5600mAh (I forget exactly) and can power two usb ports simultaneously. They sell it for $100, too, but Zagg runs frequent sales and offers regular discounts if you follow them on Facebook. I paid $50 for mine.

Reactions: Cleveland

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
When I'm going to be in a situation where I know I won't be near a charging source, I carry the original Zagg Sparq, which is also somewhere around 5600mAh (I forget exactly) and can power two usb ports simultaneously. They sell it for $100, too, but Zagg runs frequent sales and offers regular discounts if you follow them on Facebook. I paid $50 for mine.

That too would be an option, but for me, it's just one more "thing" to carry - unlike having the spare battery attached and integrated into something useful (e.g., protective case).

Price aside, for the same money, I think I'd opt for the case myself.