OtterBox

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Got my replacement otters today and they sent me complete cases :D - more to add to the collection - minus the one that stains I'm selling that one lol

I actually called OB and told then the prob I had with the white getting the like yellowing discoloring to it(& I don't use cover up at all, so it's not my makeup) and the girl I spoke with is sending me a whole new case-white silicone with black shell:)

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I actually called OB and told then the prob I had with the white getting the like yellowing discoloring to it(& I don't use cover up at all, so it's not my makeup) and the girl I spoke with is sending me a whole new case-white silicone with black shell:)

It'll take a coons age to get there but gotta love otter :D

CH1N087

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Though I love my Magpul Field Case, I'm toying with the thought of going naked. I'm typically VERY careful with my devices so it's feasible for me to do so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The MAGPUL cases are the BEST. They're only like $10 but they're the best quality case out there IMO. The OB defenders are way too bulky and I've always had issues with the commuters. I stopped buying OB after the 3gs. The 3G/3GS defender was their best case, but the iphone 4/4s ones seemed like they rushed it and didn't really take the time to create a quality product. It just looks like they wasted so much space and added more "protection" than they needed if that makes any sense.

Kristy_Lyn

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I got my sister the pink and white commuter case. I like the look of it so much I'm going to order One myself. Currently I am loving my new barely there brushed aluminum in pink. Not as protective but boy is that one hot looking case!

"Hello my name is Kristy. I am an Appleholic"

CashV

Aug 4, 2011
Visit site
Call otterbox, the first batch of all the new silicones is funky... My white one did the same thing but the one from my iPhone 4 from a year ago is still white as can be... They'll send you out new ones for free of the current batch if you call them ...

Awesome! Thanks!

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I kinda miss the protection that the Otterbox defender gave me. I might have to be an Indian giver and get it back from brother-in-law.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
It'll take a coons age to get there but gotta love otter :D

So what's a raccoons average age span, just so I know how long I'd have to wait :p lol

I kinda miss the protection that the Otterbox defender gave me. I might have to be an Indian giver and get it back from brother-in-law.

LOL !! I have to agree tho, as much as I love using the minimal style cases, I always go back to the defenders--I love them & the protection they offer;):)

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I have 2 commuters 1 in black(which the insert seems more flexible/thinner) 1 Envy green which seems thicker but dont care for the color as much. Also have a reflex BUT it seems hard to put it on very snug fit. Maybe because I have a zagg on the back,? I'm undecided because i really like my commuter but hard to get it to fit perfectly. So i keep going back and forth between the Candyshell speck and commuter.

trtmazda3

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
I have a red Defender series for the 4S on my 4. The rubber/silicone is of a lot higher quality than before. It doesn't stick in my pocket or attract lint at all, really. I love it.

CashV

Aug 4, 2011
Visit site
Otterbox customer service is AWESOME!!!! My new pink silicone is on its way! No hassle and very easy. They responded to my email within 24 hours. Thanks so much for the information!

derk

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
Otterbox customer service is AWESOME!!!! My new pink silicone is on its way! No hassle and very easy. They responded to my email within 24 hours. Thanks so much for the information!

Otterbox Customer service is top notch. They use FedEx smart post which takes forever, however, I can't complain with free shipping and free replacement warranty.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

CashV

Aug 4, 2011
Visit site
Otterbox Customer service is top notch. They use FedEx smart post which takes forever, however, I can't complain with free shipping and free replacement warranty.

EXACTLY!!!! lol. Can't beat free.99! lol

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Same here had to order a replacement black commuter because the insert is real loose unlike my envy green one. 7 minute phone conversation and a free replacement is on its way. Very pleased with there service!

Fischkind#IM

Jan 9, 2012
Visit site

Really? They sent my replacement yesterday and arrived today in Bc Canada. :)

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site

Really? They sent my replacement yesterday and arrived today in Bc Canada. :)

Smart post does take FOREVER !! but they are based in Ft Collins, CO not surprised it was in BC in a day or two

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2