OtterBox

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
So all this case talk, who uses what OtterBox and hat color. I just got the all black defender and love it. Dropped my iPhone on concrete the other day and all is good. Gonna get a few more colors me thinks.

candy84

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
I love the otterbox cases. In the beginning I fell in love with the commuter cases and purchased tons of them. However now I am loving the security of having my phone in the defender cases. Between my fiancé and I we have lots of color options. Right now I have the hot pink hard case with the black silicone

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Just bought (and am keeping) my first OB. Hot pink & white Commuter. Bought my husband a Defender but neither of us liked the bulk so it went back right away.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Cool I have kinda big hands so I like the bulk of the defender. On the other hand my wife hates the bulk lol.

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
I got the white and pink commuter. It looks awesome on my white 4s. My new years resolution is to only buy as many phones as I have upgrades for, so I have to take really good care of my iPhone!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
So all this case talk, who uses what OtterBox and hat color. I just got the all black defender and love it. Dropped my iPhone on concrete the other day and all is good. Gonna get a few more colors me thinks.

TG for the defender zerog !! I'm also a HUGE fan of OB defenders. I currently have 4 of them and mix&match the colors to my mood or outfit. I also have 5 speck candy shells, 2 iFrogz luxe lean, 1 iFrogz ultra lean, a couple of silicone ones, incipio bomb proof and an incipio silicrylic. i LOVE using a variety of cases, but I always go back to the defenders after a couple of days because of the protection it offers my iPhone:) I also don't mind the bulk it adds to it either.

Right now I'm rocking my defender in white silicone with a pink shell:D

GolfnCPA

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
There are so many great cases out there, but I think the OB, either the Commuter or Defender, are second to none in protection for your phone. Maybe not the sexiest cases, but they do their job.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

cevmkv

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
i must say i have a Otterbox commuter and defender and neither have been on my phone since i got my lifeproof case. i liked the protection that the otterbox's provided but the truly "sealed" design of the lifeproof is much better, not allowing dust, or even water from entering the case.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I put the camo with pink (it's a combo of two cases!) I have a pink inner shell and the camo skin :) I love it! View attachment 13201

Well, I tried to add a photo but I don't think it worked :( I may not have enough posts yet. Sorry.

thanks for the suggestion Krissy !! i can see your attachment;) and yes, you need 10 posts to be able to use img codes:)

:)I do like your set up, however, i'm a HUGE pink fan and would prefer to have the cover itself in shades of pink:eek:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73