best quality sound headset or ear buds??

teasac

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Bose, Sony, etc etc, I hear 10 different people give different opinions about the best device to use for music; can you recommend a high quality either head set or ear buds, to deliver the best sound VALUE, meaning for the dollar. I know you can spend $350 on QC3 for $359 at Bose but they are "over ear". is the Bud the best sound quality?? I love musics in many genre's but don't care for rap or older twangy country. My high school college years were 66-69 and served in the military 69-73 so my old fashioned rock and roll is still my favorite.

which ear sound device/headset/plug/bud, you recommend. Be honest, if you don't like yours say it. if you'd buy another one just like it if you lost yours, say that too.

Got a PC, iPad and iPhone, all loaded with music and need some quality sounds producers to make it happen. help forum friends.

rodger-bb

Oct 4, 2009
Visit site
I like the Skull-candy FIX I got some from AT&T for $39.99 and for the money I like them better then my Brats by Dr. Dre.
48a18081-d687-7eb1.jpg

gschwarzer

Jan 22, 2012
Visit site
Bose, Sony, etc etc, I hear 10 different people give different opinions about the best device to use for music; can you recommend a high quality either head set or ear buds, to deliver the best sound VALUE, meaning for the dollar. I know you can spend $350 on QC3 for $359 at Bose but they are "over ear". is the Bud the best sound quality?? I love musics in many genre's but don't care for rap or older twangy country. My high school college years were 66-69 and served in the military 69-73 so my old fashioned rock and roll is still my favorite.

which ear sound device/headset/plug/bud, you recommend. Be honest, if you don't like yours say it. if you'd buy another one just like it if you lost yours, say that too.

Got a PC, iPad and iPhone, all loaded with music and need some quality sounds producers to make it happen. help forum friends.
Sony Studio Monitor. The rest of their line is medocre, but many audiophiles still swear by studio monitor line.

Yes, you'll get 100 opions - so go try them out live at a store so you can compare what you like!

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
The two sets that I have are the Dr. Dre beats and the Klipsch S4i. The beats weigh more than most in-ear headphones I've used, and they are heavy on the bass. The Klipsch weigh less, are quite comfortable to wear for longer periods of time, and seem to have a more balanced approach to treble and bass. This is just my opinion. I'm not an audiophile by any stretch.

takeshi

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Bose, Sony, etc etc, I hear 10 different people give different opinions about the best device to use for music; can you recommend a high quality either head set or ear buds, to deliver the best sound VALUE, meaning for the dollar.
Don't assume that your notion of "value" is the same as everyone else. Post a specific budget. "Value" and "quality" are both highly subjective and that's precisely why you see 10 different opinions. What headsets have you liked? what have you disliked? What types of music do you listen to? What do you look for in headsets?

You need to provide a lot more information if you want recommendations relevant to you. I really like my ety ER-4P's but I'm willing to bet you'd consider them overpriced. If you have a bass fetish like most seem to then you won't care for them. Again, help others to help you or else your best bet is to go out and try some for yourself.

Keep in mind that "best" is always highly subjective, regardless of topic. The word really doesn't mean much unless you're very specific about what you're looking for.

Last edited:

jerseyfresh

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
I might give the Sony MDR-EX38ip White a chance. The news is bleak, even for $150 beats, which i would love to try. All these headphones, even the high end ones, seem to break.

I could probably do better if i didn't want' 'trendy apple white'......

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox