Dears..who introduce a case for the iphone 4s

mikechaudron

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
Take a look at the Book Book from twelve south, I think it's the coolest case for the iPhone. Doubles as a wallet, so it eliminates the need for carrying three things (keys, phone, wallet). I get tons of comments about mine and I love it. Give it a look.

kitty0123

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
thanks

could u give a link? thanks a lot:)
Take a look at the Book Book from twelve south, I think it's the coolest case for the iPhone. Doubles as a wallet, so it eliminates the need for carrying three things (keys, phone, wallet). I get tons of comments about mine and I love it. Give it a look.

Lenerdosy

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I personally like my speck case. See
Seems to have quite good protection and did not like the loose rubber on the commuter otterbox.

derk

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
My not so perfect solution is to use the Otterbox Defender in the winter time. (I worry about snow when I am shovelling and also skiiing). I will use the Otterbox Commuter when it's not winter as I like the form factor.

MunchkinD13

Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I like to have multiple cases. I like to have an Otterbox Defender for protection for the beach, mountains or Disneyland. Then I like the bumpers, Kate Spade and Paul Frank Cases for more girly decorative looks when I don't need as much protection.

Kehjj04

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
Otterbox defender. Ugly and bulky but the most protection you can get!! I hate hate hate it bc of bulk but I like knowing my phone is safe!

derk

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
Otterbox defender. Ugly and bulky but the most protection you can get!! I hate hate hate it bc of bulk but I like knowing my phone is safe!

I had gotten so used to small form factor of the Otterbox Commuter that when I put the Otterbox Defender on for the day, I hated it! It's bulky and I also noticed when I am using my 4S a lot that it got a lot warmer (not hot) in the Defender than the Commuter. When it's warmer the batter dies quicker. Anyhow, I just put the Commuter back on and am enjoying it.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

hoosieriphone

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
I use both the Otterbox Commuter and Speck CandyShell. Both are great. I like to switch back and forth every now and then. I have my eye one the new Speck Grip case. Should be here next week.

derk

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
I use both the Otterbox Commuter and Speck CandyShell. Both are great. I like to switch back and forth every now and then. I have my eye one the new Speck Grip case. Should be here next week.

iPhone case shopping is addicting isn't it?

MunchkinD13

Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
OMG it's so addicting. Once you start you can't stop. Between my husband and I we must have at least 20 bumpers and cases. Total case whore. :D

derk

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
OMG it's so addicting. Once you start you can't stop. Between my husband and I we must have at least 20 bumpers and cases. Total case whore. :D

LOL. I have a few friends in the area who all have iPhone 4/4S and we trade cases when we get bored of the ones we have or when we want to test one out.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen