- 12-18-2011, 10:05 AM #126
- 12-18-2011, 10:09 AM #127
- 12-18-2011, 10:20 AM #128
- 12-18-2011, 10:22 AM #129iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
I think the kitchen counter would be where I would appreciate this the most.
- 12-18-2011, 10:34 AM #130
- 12-18-2011, 10:42 AM #131iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
It would be perfect combination for my iPad and the very first accessory, would love to use it while drinking my cofee while at the balcony and watching the news.
- 12-18-2011, 11:20 AM #132
- 12-18-2011, 11:22 AM #133
- 12-18-2011, 11:25 AM #134
What I'd do with my case...
I would take it with me to all my presentations, workshops, and especially my college classes.
You see, I'm part of a non-profit organization that is dedicated to revolutionizing Education thru mobile technology. It's comprised wholly of students who travel around the country giving presentations and providing hands-on workshops where fellow Teachers&Educators learn how we incorporate an iPad into our educational experience.
Most of all, we take our iPads and only our iPads to our classes. So I would be utilizing this case to its maximal potential, all the meanwhile exposing it to many potential customers along the way.
I would love to tell you more about the organization, and if you're interested in furnishing not just me, but the entire team with your cases, we would be highly appreciative. We would go above and beyond in showcasing your product and inspiring sales.
I hope to hear from you soon!
- 12-18-2011, 11:28 AM #135
- 12-18-2011, 11:29 AM #136iPhone Newbie
- 20 Posts
I'd use it on my coffee table. I do a lot of my readings there.
- 12-18-2011, 11:49 AM #137
- 12-18-2011, 12:06 PM #138
- 12-18-2011, 12:15 PM #139
- 12-18-2011, 12:47 PM #140iPhone Newbie
- 12 Posts
Looks cool, could use this
- 12-18-2011, 12:55 PM #141
- 12-18-2011, 01:00 PM #142iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
This will go great in the shower. Be able to watch a video while showering will totally wake me up during the mornings.
- 12-18-2011, 01:27 PM #143
pick me please
- 12-18-2011, 01:49 PM #144iMore Newbie
- 21 Posts
This will look nice in the home office!
- 12-18-2011, 02:03 PM #145
I will use the iPad to combine two timeless pop culture icons, Apple iPad and Star Wars, to teach my son that greatness cannot be contained...in Carbonite.
- 12-18-2011, 02:46 PM #146
- 12-18-2011, 03:01 PM #147iMore Newbie
- 11 Posts
iPad 2 Display Dock - Enter to win 1 of 10!
This would be a good way to let the kids use my iPad without fear of them dropping it.
- 12-18-2011, 03:17 PM #148
- 12-18-2011, 03:19 PM #149iPhone Newbie
- 21 Posts
This would be perfect for my movies!!!!
- 12-18-2011, 03:28 PM #150