i just ordered a diffcase because it really appealed to me. mainly because of:
    -built in tripod mounts
    -actually protection for the screen
    -i can attach a wrist lanyard to it

heres a video of it:

i'll post up my thoughts on when i receive it. i'm kinda excited for it because i'm big into videography, and my current tripod mounts break easily with my iphone 4s. [it worked well with the ipod touch 4g]
    12-14-2011 01:16 AM
    That's a pretty slick case for sure... and not a bad price.

DiffCase
    12-15-2011 11:46 AM
    Cool, every moment i can use it, i'll check it out.
    12-15-2011 01:23 PM
    WoW !! that sure does look like a really cool case I'd be interested in hearing what you have to say about it when you install it to your iPhone and use it.

ooohhh, and i see it comes in pink too
    12-15-2011 06:39 PM
    Whoa. Very "DIFF"erent indeed. Kind of love it. Might have to pick this one up. I'm addicted to getting new cases for my phone.
    12-15-2011 11:55 PM
    haha yeah. i needed to get me a phone with tripod mounts built in because my tripod adaptor was squeezing the case so hard, the screen protector pretty much peels off when i use it. i was about to get the hipstamatic case for its tripod adaptor, but i read you can't hold it "upside down", which is important to me because i like filming bboying [breakdancing], and using a monopod to sneak my phone into animal exhibits to videotape meerkats and tortoises.

i'll try to do a video review of this case by saturday.[assuming it arrives tomorrow] it doesn't seem like its that well known of a case because its facebook page only has 182 fans.
    12-16-2011 12:01 AM
    Sweet looking case.
    12-16-2011 12:21 AM
    JUST GOT IT!

its very sturdy! the pros are pretty much everything you seen in the video. the kickstand, shade, tripod mounts, carabiner clip, front and/or back protection.

the main cons i see right now are:
    -the tripod mounts are not in the center, so it might tip the tripod over if you are using something lightweight
    -it hasn't happened yet, but i can see this to be a dust accumulating case.
    -on my case, the left side doesn't seem to close all the way
    -it's more of a bumper with covers, than a case that covers all sides

it's definitely sturdier than my last case. [i used a casecrown case] and it will take up more pocket real estate....but i think its worth it. i'm ALWAYS at places i need to video record things at...so i'm always with a gorillpod. [or a full sized tripod if i'm filming something more serious]

i'm very anal about cases...and i prefer full protection. which is why i always buy cases instead of bumpers. so with that said, if this "bumper" had a BACK with a kickstand instead of a lid that lifts to work as a kickstand...i'd give this product an "A". but since it exposes the back [and its honestly a feature i don't see myself using] it gets a "B+"
    12-16-2011 02:29 PM
    I love the concept Of the case...not sure how thrilled I am with the look, but it's is really cool.
    12-16-2011 03:49 PM
    This does seem pretty cool, I'm just not sure I'd like it. I don't think I'd want that to be my everyday case.

I like my Glif + Otterbox Reflex setup
    03-21-2012 04:59 PM
    Tripod mounts! very cool. I like that idea, but no I can't get DIFF case because of that too.... My Canon 4D Mark2 is gonna cry and hates me!!
    03-22-2012 02:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD