Portable keyboard or case

RC28

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I have arthritis in my hands and typing with the Iphone keyboard can get painful. Does anyone have a good portable keyboard or case with a keyboard that they like to use?

RC28

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for your responses. Have either of you used these keyboards? I am hoping to hear about actual usage too.

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
iHome makes a leather keyboard/case combo for $70. I know RadioShack sells it, I think Best Buy and Apple sell it too. The keyboard is nice, and removable, and the case is not too bulky. Easy to pair, and the keyboard can even charge off the iPad I believe.

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

Reactions: RC28

Brickman

Nov 28, 2008
Visit site
Thanks for your responses. Have either of you used these keyboards? I am hoping to hear about actual usage too.

Use it all the time. First used it with my iP4 when I was on the road. Made it much easier to answer those long emails. Works great for SMS and and IM also! Now I use it mainly with my iPad. My iPad has replaced my laptop while I am OTR now. The Apple BT keyboard pairs quickly and easily. It is very light and takes up no room in my Messanger bag. The combo of the Apple BT Kybrd and my iPad have taken alot of weight out of my bag.

Nanci

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
I have the Apple bluetooth keyboard. I _love_ it. It weighs almost nothing. It paired easily with both my iPhone 4S and iPad 1. The only issue I had with it was telling if it was on or off, because there isn't an "on" indicator. But there _is_ a caps lock indicator, so if you put on caps lock you can tell that the keyboard has been turned off, when you shut it down.

RC28

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Thanks everyone for your input. I am definitely going to look into these keyboards. I also came across a Verbatim wireless mobile keyboard. Anyone ever tried that one?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox