For all you White iPhone 4s users what type of case you sporting?

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
:pI was bored so I decided to revive this thread from the dead lol.

So far this week I've been using my otterbox defender in deep plum/peony pink:D

LOVE that combo but just can't do the bulk of the defender. I wish Speck would copy some of Otters combos! :D

via Tapatalk

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
LOVE that combo but just can't do the bulk of the defender. I wish Speck would copy some of Otters combos! :D

via Tapatalk

I agree as far as the color combos goes too!! Did you see the candyshell colors Speck has avail for the Touch?? Omg, there's quite a few I'd LOVE to see them do for the 4S- aqua berry blue, bubble maker pink, party pegasus purple....just to name a few. :)

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I agree as far as the color combos goes too!! Did you see the candyshell colors Speck has avail for the Touch?? Omg, there's quite a few I'd LOVE to see them do for the 4S- aqua berry blue, bubble maker pink, party pegasus purple....just to name a few. :)

I know, right?!!! I get all excited when I see a really cute color at Target, only to do a "DOH!" when I figure out its for iPod d@mn it! :(

via Tapatalk

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I know, right?!!! I get all excited when I see a really cute color at Target, only to do a "DOH!" when I figure out its for iPod d@mn it! :(

via Tapatalk

Lmao!! I know!! Same thing happened to me but at an AT &T store. As I was walking in, off to the right I caught a glimpse of a few colors of speck candyshell cases, I nearly got whip lash turning to look at them:p only to find that they were indeed only for the iPod touch:( ......what I'd like to know is wtf was at&t doing carrying iPod cases LOL!!

Also, I switched my case finally today lol. I stopped into a local Verizon and there was the cutest black case with white polka dots!! Sold!! & I even found a wp for my homescreen to match it:D w00t!!

Last edited:

kilcher

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
My regular case broke so I'm using this bumper right now. I really like it but I think I'm going to order an Otterbox Defender.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Today I decided to use my Cath Kidston deep plum floral case. I'm not so crazy about how 'minimal' the case is and feels(not alot of protection), but the deep plum (eggplant to me) looks very pretty against the white iPhone, and the floral decos on it adds nice feminine touch to it:)

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
iMore ships quick! Ordered it Friday and got it today! :D Looove the color! It has a candy apple (black) undertone in low light.

Mophie Juice Pack Air
44fabbb0-6097-66c2.jpg
44fabbb0-60a1-d28b.jpg

via Tapatalk

kilcher

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
I picked up my first Otterbox, the Defender in white/grey...

Amazon.com: Otterbox Defender Series Hybrid Case & Holster for iPhone 4 & 4S - Retail Packaging - White/Gunmetal Grey: Cell Phones & Accessories

$27 shipped from Amazon and I got it in 2 business days. Can't beat that!

I absolutely love this case, it's like having a brand new phone. And it's much easier to use than I thought it would be - buttons are very easy to press, everything is easy to access, and the phone is still just as responsive even with the built-in screen protector. Plus it's not as bulky as I thought it would be (which is a good thing).

*book

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
I just placed an order from iMore yesterday (Friday), so I'm still using my gorgeous white iPhone nekkid. :eek: I had a coupon which made the already reasonable prices even better! As a former Android user, I had ordered a couple times from Android Central...anyway, I got 2 cases: Case-Mate Barely There in pink; and Mobi Products Crystal Case. According to the Track & Confirm feature, it's in my city and being processed, so I guess that means I'll have my order on Monday. Woohoo! :D