For all you White iPhone 4s users what type of case you sporting?

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I have a white candyshell and I use it a LOT and it hasn't discolored at all. They have a one year warranty on them so I am sure if it did discolor they would replace it.

hey, this post looks familiar, lol. ;):) great minds.......

(i didn't see you posted this earlier today when i responded to the other one in the accessories section:))

hunoosh

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
the rasp truff white is one of the white cs's i have.....it looks really poretty on the white iphone:) i'm sure you'll enjoy it indeed !!

btw, i love the ob defenders also, but just to LYK, if in the future you decide you want to go back to a defender, shop on amazon.com--they have defenders cheaper;)

Have to agree on Amazon. Much cheaper. Get all my cases there. And also have the resp truff CS. Love it as well. You may feel like you're sick of the defender. But you just may end switching back to it out of boredom. Lol. I said the same about the commuter. It's bulkiest case I have and I was getting sick of it but I put it on today. Was getting bored. I'm waitin for my red and black silcrylic tomorrow. When I was a teen black red and white were my signature colors. Lol. Thought I'd reminisce. I love having all these cases to switch off with. It's lots of fun.

Kehjj04

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
I'm hoping the candyshell will help switch it up and make me love my otterbox again. I need options I think :). And with 4 little kids I need PROTECTION too :).

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm going to keep it but I'm not a huge fan of it. Idk maybe in just bored ;)
oh trust me, you can use that 'bored' excuse, lol, but most of us know---its just LOTS of fun to 'dress' up the iphone with different style cases, colors, etc. :D

come visit us here where we talk about our cases we have and/or order:)
http://forums.imore.com/iphone-accessories/219409-cases-iphone-4s-37.html

Have to agree on Amazon. Much cheaper. Get all my cases there. And also have the resp truff CS. Love it as well. You may feel like you're sick of the defender. But you just may end switching back to it out of boredom. Lol. I said the same about the commuter. It's bulkiest case I have and I was getting sick of it but I put it on today. Was getting bored. I'm waitin for my red and black silcrylic tomorrow. When I was a teen black red and white were my signature colors. Lol. Thought I'd reminisce. I love having all these cases to switch off with. It's lots of fun.
:Dits BEYOND fun to change out cases on the iphone !!

Kehjj04

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
I dont like spending money on a ton of cases because I get a new phone every year and it looks like the iPhone 5 is going to have a new body style rendering these cases useless.

jd78

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Belkin Essential 050 (AKA Belkin Grip Candy)

The Apple Store sells this case in Black/Clear, but their site calls it Belkin Grip Candy. However, the package actually says "Essential 050" and is available in several colors (Apple only sells two). I picked up the Blue/White from Best Buy yesterday and really like it on the white iPhone.

be050bw1a.jpg

be050bw1b.jpg

be050bw1.jpg

be050bw2.jpg

be050bw3.jpg

be050bw4.jpg

Reactions: ThePinkChameleon

hunoosh

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
jd78 that looks amazing on the white. I wish there were more colors with te white edge!! That's my favorite look! I'd buy one in every color. Lol.

hunoosh

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
I bought a body glove case today at Walmart. I like the feel. It's a lot like the speck CS. Except cheaper feel to it for sure. Thinner. It's white and gray. Anyone else have that OCD issue where the white on the case has to be the same exact as the white iPhone? I didn't notice it with my white CSs however the body glove is definitely whiter and I'm not sure I like that. But I was also thinking maybe if it got dull or something over time it may end up matching the iPhone white. Lol. I'm keeping it. But it's 50/50 for that one.

TheUI

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm using a Casemate with a rubberized charcoal grip running along the edge. The case is great, but I'm really considering leaving chance to AppleCare and just putting an invisible shield on, because a kit this sexy is just begging to go naked.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Right now I'm sporting a white Candyshell Flip. Best case ever in my opinion and I have a lot of cases.

JnCrWe

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm using an OtterBox Commuter case. I have thought about upgrading to the Defender or LifeProof (especially since at first I couldn't get the Commuter to fit together quite right, so it looked horrible), but I finally got it fitting correctly, and it seems fine for now.

papadonna

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
From Otter box Defender to Otter box Commuter. I am seriously upset with purchasing the $50

Defender. 1. Because the rubber stops fitting the form after taking it in and out of the holster. 2. The

rubber flap on the bottom ripped on me after maybe 6 months of use. Maybe Im the only one to

experience this, but either way I should have complained to the company to see if they actually back

their product. Didn't want to go through the hassle, so I brought another case.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro