For all you White iPhone 4s users what type of case you sporting?

BIG CAT 7

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
White Speck Candyshell and switch it up to a white casemate barely there..... Both very nice cases for the white iphone.

MrTurner90

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I've got something special cooking up for a case I will post pics as soon as I am done trust me it shall make a sexy phone sexier!! ;-D but for now I'm pro nudity!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mrsadkins9399

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Really nice case!!! Doesnt look too bulky. If you had to pick one negative thing about it you don't like what is it? Love the color choices!

I've had it for a week and I really like it! There are no scratches as it is made of a scratch proof material. The one negative is I don't like the screen protectors that come with it. I'm also planning on getting the blue one.

Reactions: hunoosh

ray6712

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm rolling with an SGP NEO HYBRID in soul black looks terrific the two colors contrasting each other

beamed from my 4s using Tapatalk

wylderubicon

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
*Speck Candyshell Card case (white with black trim).

I can't get enough comments about how terrible it is to keep a couple of cards with my iphone.

Haters are gonna hate.

hunoosh

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Well after waiting and waiting for the Speck Seethru now call Gem or something to come in stock, I decided to go with the iskin claro. Got it today (almost a wk earlier than expected). I have to say I may have found my new fav for this wk anyway. :p I like it. However there is a tad bit of yellowing on the sides. Maybe the clear blending with the metal of the iPhone. I will probably switch cases on a wkly basis. That seems to be my pattern. :eek:

a8356bc6.jpg

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
After everyone talking about the Black bumper on the white iPhone I decided to pull my black bumper from my 4 out, and give it a shot. It really does look nice. It's a nice contrast.

Babi 2.0

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
*Speck Candyshell Card case (white with black trim).

I can't get enough comments about how terrible it is to keep a couple of cards with my iphone.

Haters are gonna hate.

I had this one as well. Loved that I could stick my debit card in and go. I had it for about 2 weeks and then I returned it. I take a lot of pictures and I any going through cases like no bodys business! They all seem to affect the flash! Or is it just the White phones? Or just mine?

I do, however, like to switch cases around, as I get bored fast. So for now, until I can find something that plays nice with the camera, I have 2 bumpers, the light green and white and the light blue and white.

DANNCAS

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Otterbox

With no doubt Outter box. It makes the phone bigger but it protects it. I dropped my Blackberry 30 feet and only the otterbox case cracked the BB worked fine not a scratch. So I'm sold on Otterbox.
I not concerned about small. Its no good if its broke

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I use the Otterbox Defender series.
(pic quality is blah, bc I took with iPod touch)

Oh that looks really nice Jakeless. I really like the gray/white set.:)

I may have to invest in this color now as well. I've really grown to love the OB defender case-I have it in the pink/gray and just ordered the purple/turquoise from amazon the other day which should be arriving sometime around the 20th. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox