Giveaway: TAB Rests make using your tablet more comfortable - Enter to win 1 of 10!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmiahali

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
I've actually dropped an iPad before because it was so hard to hold on my lap and type. This would be great when trying to type, especially if I'm sitting on a crowded train (where the last one broke), try to get some work done.

AlanG4s

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Nice. I would either (not sure) love to win this and give it to my wife who sits next to me on the couch and uses an old bookshelf as her lap table (funny lady)

- OR -

I would keep it for myself for my in the near future iPad 2 (or 3) that I will receive either as a gift (SHAMELESS HINT) or I will win in a contest.

Thanks!

Mrjr

Feb 2, 2010
Visit site
I'll drive it like I stole it! I'm always using a couch pillow to prop my iPad up. Frankly though, I'm pretty sure my wife would commandeer it.

Spiral_ouT

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
If I won this awesome accessory, I'd definitely use it with my Transformer. This would be perfect for.. Well, using it how its supposed to be used! I currently don't have a case or anything that props my tablet up. I would give it to my mom for her iPad, but I already bought her a nice case with a stand.

Happy Holidays TiPb. Thanks for all the awesome contests!

gonzotwins

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
Excellent opportunity. I'm so in....new to the site but looking forward to becoming a contributing member. Would love the Rest since my home office is, well, my couch, and this would make those last nights much easier to survive.

SciTeach3

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
I have been lucky enough to be chosen to be a part of a teacher iPad pilot program for my school district and so I'm trying to find the best device to prop my iPad up while trying to type for long periods of time and not have to be sitting at an actual table - this looks like it may be the answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2