Giveaway: Element Case Vapor COMP Epiphany for iPhone 4, iPhone 4S

Status
Not open for further replies.

lronken

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I really like the style of this case and the fact its made out of aluminum. I also think the replaceable backplates was a great idea....crazy cool! White for sure :p. Thanks guys!

tsky74

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
That's a Smeek case. A little sleek looking case with some smoothness to it. The white is a clean look. White is my choice.

rick9814

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Beautiful case!

The best part about this case how unique it is!! I abolutely love the look of it, almost everyone uses a case and most of them are rather generic looking. This case is uniqe, beautiful and could really make your iphone stand out. Im using a $10 case right now, lets just say its terrible. Crosssing my fingers I win this case!!!!

fishinggiant

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Beautiful sleek case with all the right features

I've been looking at a lot of different cases for quite sometime since I just got my new iPhone 4S and want to protect it accordingly. I hate cheap plasticky type cases of which there are many. I've mainly been focusing my search on metal cases and coming from the android world, the bumper case was a new idea for me. my needs are simple: I want a lightweight, minimal, durable, and shockproof case. Oh, and did I mention? It must be in white because that's the new color of my iPhone.
The standouts on this case are the fact that the buttons are built into the case rather than simply drilling recessed holes which I hate and find hard for my fingers to fit through to push the buttons. in addition this case should be fairly lightweight and it will blend in with the phone without adding significant weight. The other big plus is how good it looks: the dimpled back is a real hot look that sets this case apparat from others I've seen. Please send mine in blinding white.

stuckmehere

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Love the lines of the case. Nothing sucks more than paying 40-50
Bucks on a case and not liking it 2 weeks later.i like the black one .

louiebeeee

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site
Element Vapor Epiphany Case

I've never personally tried out their products but they look fantastic! The design isn't bulky and the back is super stylish. I love both of the colors but if I had to choose one, I would pick the white because it looks clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2