- 12-08-2011, 08:05 PM #176
I've like element cases for awhile, but never been able to afford one. I love the futuristic look that incorporates quality and durability. They look really sharp, aren't overly bulky, and are functional and sick to look at. I think most cases hide my gorgeous black iphone 4s, but this one looks does it justice. I want a white one please!
- 12-08-2011, 08:10 PM #177
- 12-08-2011, 08:13 PM #178
- 12-08-2011, 08:16 PM #179
- 12-08-2011, 08:22 PM #180
- 12-08-2011, 08:22 PM #181
The thing i like most about the Vapor Comp Epiphany is its use of powdercoat and polycarbonate in the design of the case. Both allow the case to be very durable and withstand daily use while still looking like the day you purchased it.
I would like a white one btw :-)
- 12-08-2011, 08:24 PM #182
- 12-08-2011, 08:24 PM #183iPhone Nanite
- 5 Posts
I like the case because the inside is painted with white acrylic urethane hot rod paint, and because I've loved their products ever since I've first seen them on TiPB. White would be grand.
- 12-08-2011, 08:25 PM #184
- 12-08-2011, 08:30 PM #185iPhone Nanite
- 8 Posts
Time to step up to a better case
Love the edges and low profile. It doesn't look heavy and seems to provide good protection. Would love the white
- 12-08-2011, 08:33 PM #186
- 12-08-2011, 08:36 PM #187
- 12-08-2011, 08:43 PM #188
- 12-08-2011, 08:47 PM #189
- 12-08-2011, 08:48 PM #190
- 12-08-2011, 08:49 PM #191
I bought the white iPhone to show off the color (partly, at least), and I've searched high and low for a case that didn't mask it, was not too bulky, and that also would protect the phone. Enter the Vapor COMP Epiphany - a case that gives me more bang for my buck than any case out there. The microfiber pouch is just the icing on the proverbial cake. Send a Herrera White Pearl case my way, and I'll be thrilled beyond belief.
- 12-08-2011, 08:50 PM #192
- 12-08-2011, 08:51 PM #193
- 12-08-2011, 08:53 PM #194
- 12-08-2011, 08:56 PM #195iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
Nice cases, I like the blue.
- 12-08-2011, 08:59 PM #196iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
Love the powder coated metal frame. The blue looks nice.
- 12-08-2011, 08:59 PM #197
- 12-08-2011, 09:03 PM #198iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
Why do I like it? FINALLY a quality iPhone 4 case in Tiffany's blue-ish so that I can stop listening to my girlfriend complaining about the lack of mature but girly iPhone cases! Blue!
- 12-08-2011, 09:06 PM #199
- 12-08-2011, 09:09 PM #200iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
super cool products, would like it in black