Giveaway: Element Case Vapor COMP Epiphany for iPhone 4, iPhone 4S

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenkenken

Feb 11, 2009
Visit site
I'm digging the white version.
I have one of their Limed Edition Japan cases (number 47).
I like that the Epiphany case looks much sleeker.

xxDruMMer BoYxx

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site
Man this is cool. I've entered every Vapor case contest in the past in hopes that i win because every one of their products is awesome. Ok now to why I like this one....I love the fact that this has volume button protection, and that's awesome and very unique. Also nice of this case to have the "Vapor" side clear. I'd like it in white if I win. Thank TiPB!!!

jermheel

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I like the fact that the case is multi compositional. I like having a hard case but it is always convenient to have a hard case with some rubbery like material on it so it will stick on certain surfaces.

nileshagarwalla

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Vapor COMP Epiphany is unchewable

My 2 year old daughter has chewed up my current white iPhone bumper. Let's see if she can destroy the industrial strength of a white Vapor COMP Epiphany case!

timo2000

May 31, 2009
Visit site
I need this case!!

I've been wanting an Element Case since I upgraded to the 4S. I've already dropped it and what better way to protect it from future accidental drops than to have a case like this. I really like the Vapor Comp Epiphany Blue. Throw in the fact that it's American made and that's a winner in my book!

Tallon

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
the best thing I saw about this case was that it is low profile protection that would let me carry my phone in any holster... Blue

Reciprocal

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
definitely the CNC machined frame. After watching tested.com's video about CNC and all the cool products that can be made using it, this is something I really want to get my hands on and test in person. I would love the white one.

Bmore

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Element is the ish.

I bought one of their cases for my wife and it's pretty slick. I would love a white one to go with my white 4s!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner