- 12-18-2011, 03:25 PM #401
Element Vapor case
Super slick case, that looks durable too. Epiphany blue, please.
- 12-18-2011, 03:44 PM #402
- 12-19-2011, 11:05 PM #403iPhone Nanite
- 5 Posts
I love these cases
I hope I didn't read this too late! love to win one!
- 12-20-2011, 05:32 PM #404
As is the case (!) with all ElementCase products, the attention to detail and to craft are impressive. Add to that the superior protection afforded by the subtle - yet stout - CNC machined frame, and you've got a case this 4S user would gladly drool over owning in... Epiphany Blue.
- 12-20-2011, 08:21 PM #405
Slick and sleek
I really like this case it is slick and sleek and the color combos are nice. It appears to have great perfection for the phone. Would love to have this case!
- 12-21-2011, 03:29 PM #406iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
Vapor Comp is sooo Cool!
aluminum frame! White would suit me!
- 12-21-2011, 07:40 PM #407iMore Newbie
- 41 Posts
I like that it is made with a mix of both aluminum (I'm a huge fan of aluminum cases) and polycarbonate (to prevent potential signal issues). Element is known for extremely high quality and I am sure this is case is no exception. I'm a bigger fan of the looks of the white Vapor COMP Epiphany.
- 12-21-2011, 11:14 PM #408
- 12-25-2011, 10:01 PM #409iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
beautiful. white please
- 12-28-2011, 09:18 PM #410iPhone Newbie
- 14 Posts
i like the blue one. it looks pretty
- 12-29-2011, 01:00 AM #411iPhone Newbie
- 31 Posts
i like the interchangeable back plates... have the option to switch looks on my phone.
the epiphany blue looks great.
- 12-29-2011, 12:17 PM #412
I've really liked this case since I first stumbled across it. It's a bit pricey to purchase but the quality looks excellent. I the 'billeted' aluminum is pretty trick, lots of work for a cellphone case but the results are beautiful and strong. Sign me up for a Blue COMP case!
- 01-01-2012, 09:05 AM #413
- 01-01-2012, 09:26 AM #414
Cnc machined aluminum and the polycarbonate will make for a durable case for me to have the phone at the fire dept to take pictures out scenes for our website I would really love to win this case!!
If I won I would like to win the blue one
Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
- 01-04-2012, 09:06 AM #415
- 01-04-2012, 09:32 AM #416
- 01-04-2012, 09:53 AM #417
- 01-04-2012, 01:15 PM #418
- 01-04-2012, 03:04 PM #419
- 01-04-2012, 08:15 PM #420
- 01-05-2012, 07:15 AM #421
Um... seriously? The winner was:
The thing I like best about it is that it's made in the USA! And oh yeh, Epiphany Blue please!
Yeah... good job. Really well-crafted. Someone obviously put a lot of time and thought into this.
WTF is wrong with TIPb?
- 01-05-2012, 07:40 AM #422
- 01-05-2012, 07:42 AM #423
- 01-05-2012, 08:40 AM #424
- 01-05-2012, 12:07 PM #425