Giveaway: Element Case Vapor COMP Epiphany for iPhone 4, iPhone 4S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Severian126

Feb 23, 2010
Visit site
The White one!

The best thing I like about the Epiphany, color white, is that I have a white iPhone 4S and it seems to blend in seamlessly with the phone. Very aesthetically pleasing. I would buy one, but I cannot afford it.

Appletitude

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm new to the world of iPhones, and have the 4s. My "baby" REALLY needs protection. I have been pining for a vapor case since the very day I bought it. White would be awesome! (I'm new to TiPb too, and love being here! Thanks for accepting me regardless of the case). :)

kwls0ul

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
I just made my account just for this giveaway, I've been a fan for years of TIPB but this giveaway I cannot miss! This case is so legit it actually and literally has your iPhones back. It's to expensive for me but if I had the money I would purchase it. You know when you see quality ;)

Peter

Mr.Mcgoo

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
The Element case follows the same rule that you can't leave your wing man, and this case does that for the iPhone....Black on a white phone looks cool....

dsump

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
I have a Black Ops and this one would be great for my wife's iPhone. I love how smooth and streamlined my case looks. It has a nice feel and you still get to see the iphone. It's not covered up by a case.

rubenfan

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Wow, The Element case is just simply elegant. The only case that I will ever need to protect my iphone 4s.

Can I have the blue one, please ?

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I love these cases but the price has kept me putting it off til "next month" for a while now, this case is beautiful it would look amazing on my white iPhone 4s, of course I would want the white one.
I love that this case is truly durable protection with a very minimal addition to the size of the phone.

ravageeee

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
I love this case due it's high quality craftsmanship and choices of color, both which suit the iPhone 4s extremely well. I would like the epiphany blue if I win please!

Brye#IM

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
An ID masterpiece

At first, I thought this was a Tiffany&Co. collaboration! The blue is almost the exact same blue as the Tiffany's boxes! Since I'm planning on studying Industrial Design, this case is an absolute marvel. The curves and edges are carved so precisely, and have a really interesting effect when the light hits it. I really dig anything made out of metal, especially considering that this is a CNC'd metal CASE for an iPhone! The finish also looks amazing, and love that it's a bead blasted matte finish, not some super-shiny-in-yo-face-race-car finish. Very subtle and simple. I also love the plastic insert for the antenna to prevent antenna complications, a very ingenious fix. I also love EC's attention to the small details, like including a metal button for the power switch to make it look seamless, and even going as fas as to include a custom CNC'd metal screwdriver with replacement screws in the cap. This level of quality and detail is unsurpassed. That being said, I really like the white case. It would play well with my black iPhone 4 for a "tuxedo" effect. Good luck to everyone, and a big thanks to TiPB and ElementCase! :D

*Note: Is anyone else having posting issues? My last few posts haven't been shown up yet.. :\

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Love the sleek look and streamlined fit. I would love to win one in white for my husband who refuses to use his cases because they are all too bulky...and we replacing his cracked back screen tomorrow! ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77