- 12-12-2011, 08:16 PM #376iPhone Intermediate
- 127 Posts
I really like the look of the white back looks like a mattress almost.
- 12-12-2011, 09:33 PM #377
Its very clear why this case is amazing. It is very lightweight because of its stylish body and enclosure. Its interchangeable colors, white and blue, really bring out a spark in your eyes because it is so shiny and well made. Element really outdid themselves on this case. It doubles as a projection when you might drop your phone, or as a fashion statement! The bright white and luster blue really make you envision the future of cellular protection! Either color will make my eyes burst with excitement! I hope i get a case! Thanks!
- 12-12-2011, 10:07 PM #378
element case giveaway
I'm speechless....blue please!
- 12-13-2011, 01:13 AM #379
Response to Element Case Vapor COMP Epiphany Giveaway
What I liked best about the Vapor COMP Epiphany was how cleaned it look. It is such a simple design yet it is so different from many other cases. It is also made in the USA (so that was a bonus too). I think that the WHITE one looks the best. Thanks for the giveaway and good luck to everyone entering.
- 12-13-2011, 02:49 PM #380iPhone Nanite
- 7 Posts
CNC Machined case. need I say more?
Oh and I like the blue!
- 12-13-2011, 05:46 PM #381
- 12-13-2011, 06:37 PM #382
- 12-13-2011, 11:07 PM #383
- 12-14-2011, 06:55 PM #384
Who doesn't love a good giveaway. The wife would love the Epiphany Blue case. Here's hoping. BTW great site!
- 12-14-2011, 11:37 PM #385iPhone Newbie
- 11 Posts
I like the look of the material - and for colour I'd say white.
- 12-15-2011, 12:10 AM #386
Imagine showing that case off in style or flashing it everywhere you go. Dang now that will be pretty fancy haha.
- 12-15-2011, 03:59 AM #387
Beautiful case. I love the red. The best way to protect luxury is by using luxury.
- 12-15-2011, 08:16 AM #388
- 12-15-2011, 12:41 PM #389iPhone Nanite
- 6 Posts
Looks Classy and Durable! Can I get one in White?
- 12-15-2011, 10:39 PM #390iPhone Newbie
- 12 Posts
Green get color
- 12-16-2011, 08:40 AM #391
What a sweet case! It appears to be made of the highest quality products. It has clean lines and excellent attention to the fine details. I would buy this case, if I were in the position to do so. I could easily see my friends faces of envy once I showed this off. Awesome all around and has my vote. (white would be on my wish list)
- 12-16-2011, 12:00 PM #392
- 12-16-2011, 01:15 PM #393
- 12-16-2011, 02:19 PM #394
- 12-16-2011, 06:53 PM #395iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
Element case vapor COMP Epiphany
Crystal Clear high strength Poly Carbonate Cap, back painted with white acrylic urethane hot rod paint.
Definitely in white...and bc this is the only hot rod I'll be working with, since I have 4 children under 4.5 no twins, I won't be getting to my actual hot rod dreams for several years!
- 12-17-2011, 08:45 AM #396
I want one...
The white one looks nice, Northern CA company!
- 12-17-2011, 09:25 AM #397iPhone Nanite
- 9 Posts
Sleek and sexy and made in the USA! The white one would go nicely with my new 4s... Just sayin... hint hint.
- 12-18-2011, 12:19 AM #398
I can't get over how sick this case is! White is Ill
- 12-18-2011, 11:19 AM #399
- 12-18-2011, 02:51 PM #400
It looks pretty cool and solid like a rock, White for me