Giveaway: Element Case Vapor COMP Epiphany for iPhone 4, iPhone 4S

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRealLuis

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Hand crafted!

I love hand crafted products.. They make them feel like a better value than the mass produced cases. I'd really like the white one too!

decarlo4

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
This case looks so sleek and would look great on my white iPhone 4s. The case gives the phone great coverage but doesn't obscure the phones buttons and controls. I would love to have the blue epiphany case against my white iphone :D

Kalani

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
i would love to have the clear one it looks so classy and i love how durable it is it would be perfect for me around my kids always messing with my phone thanks and i love the show and website!!:)

LFR

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I Want it Please.!!!

the best thing I like about it is that is made in the USA..!! Born in the USA baby! LOL
Oh and I would like it to be White ;D Thanks

Rubjr254

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
I love the fact that the case is an American made piece of CNC aluminum instead of plastic and rubber like most frames, but it is also powder coated to give it a beautiful finish. I would love to have the solid white one please.

BDBobo

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Very cool

I like how well made it is combined with a style that really matches the iPhone while standing out from all the other cases available.

JTaylor12

Oct 3, 2009
Visit site
Every part of the case is built with high quality materials so that the best phone is covered with the best case. I like the seafoam green color.

MrTurner90

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I'd love the white one, I really like the fact that it comes with a backplate so if I feel like a "bumper" I can have that one day and an entire case the next day.!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

andrewshah

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
This case looks pretty snazzy!!
What I like best, I'd say the metal power button cover.
I like the fact that each case is made from a solid bar of metal.
I love the attention to detail during the production of the case (I watched the video at the bottom of their page)
The stainless steel screws are a nice touch.

Well, now that I noticed all of those little details, I want this case even more!
White :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro