- 12-09-2011, 07:39 AM #276
Its got Hot Rod paint on it, that's like 50+ hp added onto your phone. Count me in.
At&t iPhone 4 in White!
- 12-09-2011, 07:57 AM #277
The texture on the back face looks very unique. Blue, please!
- 12-09-2011, 08:04 AM #278iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
I like the fact that its made from a solid block of aircraft grade aluminum, and weighs just 22 grams thats cool...blue
- 12-09-2011, 08:05 AM #279
- 12-09-2011, 08:05 AM #280iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
I would love one of these in blue.
- 12-09-2011, 08:10 AM #281iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
These cases are simply the best looking and highest quality I have seen. The price is the only thing that has kept me away. Any color will do except pink.
- 12-09-2011, 08:16 AM #282iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
Love Vapor Cases
I have always been a fan of the Vapor cases. They are streamlined and offer a more eloquent case solution for the iPhone. iPhone's are beautiful works of art, and every other case out there just takes away from the work of art that is the iPhone.
I'd show off my new white Vapor case to everyone I come in contact with. All the other iPhone's out there would be jealous and want to be just like mine.
- 12-09-2011, 08:24 AM #283
- 12-09-2011, 08:28 AM #284
I love the fact that it is using aircraft grade aluminum.. and vapor cases are just stunning to look at. if I won I would like the white one!!
- 12-09-2011, 08:30 AM #285
- 12-09-2011, 08:36 AM #286
What I really like about these cases is the classy look to them like the iphone 4. It doesn't hide the phone but enhances it. From the pictures the case looks really solid. I would love to have a white case but both colors look really good.
- 12-09-2011, 08:43 AM #287
What a truly unique and exquisite case, white one please :-)
- 12-09-2011, 08:54 AM #288
- 12-09-2011, 08:56 AM #289
The case is very stylish and protective at the same time. I would love one in white!
- 12-09-2011, 08:57 AM #290iMore Newbie
- 11 Posts
That white case looks really cool!
- 12-09-2011, 08:58 AM #291
- 12-09-2011, 09:07 AM #292iMore Newbie
- 16 Posts
I'm hoping that the feature I like pans out... the microsuede backplate looks like it would be somewhat non-skid and would keep my phone from sliding off my inclined laptop stand.
- 12-09-2011, 09:16 AM #293iPhone Newbie
- 37 Posts
Neither for me. Not too fond of those cases.
- 12-09-2011, 09:20 AM #294
- 12-09-2011, 09:20 AM #295
- 12-09-2011, 09:24 AM #296
- 12-09-2011, 09:37 AM #297
Thanks for the contest guys! First time poster. I just got my iPhone 4S last week, and unfortunately, I haven't been able to get a case yet. She's naked as the day she was put together!
This site has been a great guide and resource for a new iPhone user such as myself! I'll continue to read your great articles and recommend to friends.
As for the color, Epiphany Blue is gorgeous. I'd kill for that to be my very first iPhone case...
- 12-09-2011, 09:46 AM #298
- 12-09-2011, 09:56 AM #299
- 12-09-2011, 10:01 AM #300