- 12-09-2011, 12:58 AM #251
- 12-09-2011, 01:10 AM #252iMore Newbie
- 18 Posts
love the white, and the included back plates add to the cool look. i would love to have a high end case made by a company in the usa with such fine details.
- 12-09-2011, 01:13 AM #253iPhone Newbie
- 20 Posts
Having purchased the first generation Element case for my I4 I am not happy with it at all. The new vapor comp cases have larger holes for the 3.5 jack and sync cable. This is the reason my Vapor 4 Special Metals Frost and Red anodized is collecting dust. I would love to have one of the new versions that way I would be able to use headphones other than the cheap POS ear buds that come with all iPhones.
- 12-09-2011, 01:19 AM #254iMore Newbie
- 14 Posts
I like the toggle for the volume buttons.
It's definitely a very cool case; it would look good all over my 4S!
- 12-09-2011, 01:23 AM #255iMore Nanite
- 3 Posts
The vapor case is the best case cause itīs made of aircraft aluminum so itīs like you have an F16 around your iPhone to protect it. I like the case in blue.
- 12-09-2011, 01:34 AM #256
- 12-09-2011, 01:46 AM #257
- 12-09-2011, 02:10 AM #258iPhone Newbie
- 12 Posts
i like it cause its free, so pick me. white please.
- 12-09-2011, 02:21 AM #259iMore Genius
- 3,044 Posts
How can you go wrong with poly carbonate?????
White for the win!!!
- 12-09-2011, 02:34 AM #260
- 12-09-2011, 02:40 AM #261
- 12-09-2011, 03:04 AM #262
I love the fact that the aluminum frame doesn't make the iPhone look like a knockoff Androi phone like the OtterBox does! Sleek design! (white)
- 12-09-2011, 03:23 AM #263iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
i love how sleek the case is, power coated and aluminum!
i wish to request epiphany blue
- 12-09-2011, 03:42 AM #264
It looks so smooth
I like that it looks really smooth. I'd like a white one but blue is fine too
- 12-09-2011, 04:01 AM #265
Love the curves
Wonderfull job with this case's curves.
Sadly i am not going to find it anywhere in Romania.
Unless it's in my hands, if i win a white one .
- 12-09-2011, 04:01 AM #266iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
Who wouldn't want one of these ? awesome build quality which is going to last! id love one in white
- 12-09-2011, 04:13 AM #267
SEXIEST. CASE. EVER. PERIOD.
If I win = Epiphany Blue!!!
- 12-09-2011, 05:02 AM #268
Its style , smooth ... Blue
- 12-09-2011, 05:16 AM #269iPhone Nanite
- 8 Posts
I love how the cnc aluminum case shows up it has a bold stable look also the cuts give it a nice chisel shaped look im so anxious to actually get one for my iphone 4 the white epiphany gives a classy gentleman look which i've been waiting years to get my hands on and i know tipb.com wont let me down
- 12-09-2011, 05:47 AM #270
The Epiphany Blue simply looks amazing. I love the way the aluminium protects the bezel of your iPhone while the front and back are exposed so that you can show it off to everyone.
- 12-09-2011, 06:25 AM #271
the gift box......white
- 12-09-2011, 06:33 AM #272
Have the Element and an original Vapor in silver. Would love to get one in Silver for my wifes 4s
- 12-09-2011, 06:37 AM #273
It's made in the USA and comes with a CNC speed wrench...what more could you want? I like the white
- 12-09-2011, 07:12 AM #274
- 12-09-2011, 07:14 AM #275iMore Newbie
- 13 Posts
I'm a fan of aluminum and they seem to use high quality materials and processes to create their cases. I would love a white one for my 4S.