- 12-08-2011, 10:31 PM #226iMore Nanite
- 5 Posts
I would really go for this
The travel case
The color blue
- 12-08-2011, 10:42 PM #227
- 12-08-2011, 10:49 PM #228iPhone Nanite
- 5 Posts
i would love to have the clear one it looks so classy and i love how durable it is it would be perfect for me around my kids always messing with my phone thanks and i love the show and website!!
- 12-08-2011, 11:00 PM #229iMore Newbie
- 15 Posts
I Want it Please.!!!
the best thing I like about it is that is made in the USA..!! Born in the USA baby! LOL
Oh and I would like it to be White ;D Thanks
- 12-08-2011, 11:04 PM #230
- 12-08-2011, 11:06 PM #231
- 12-08-2011, 11:10 PM #232
- 12-08-2011, 11:19 PM #233iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
•CNC machined aluminum frame, powder coated for a durable glossy finish
I like Epiphany Blue.
- 12-08-2011, 11:25 PM #234
- 12-08-2011, 11:34 PM #235
- 12-08-2011, 11:35 PM #236iPhone Intermediate
- 153 Posts
They look pretty nice! I'd like mine in blue please!
- 12-08-2011, 11:37 PM #237
- 12-08-2011, 11:47 PM #238
- 12-08-2011, 11:49 PM #239iPhone Newbie
- 10 Posts
I'm a sucker for anything CNC machined that I can use as an accessory. I like the blue.
- 12-08-2011, 11:50 PM #240
This case looks pretty snazzy!!
What I like best, I'd say the metal power button cover.
I like the fact that each case is made from a solid bar of metal.
I love the attention to detail during the production of the case (I watched the video at the bottom of their page)
The stainless steel screws are a nice touch.
Well, now that I noticed all of those little details, I want this case even more!
- 12-09-2011, 12:04 AM #241
- 12-09-2011, 12:11 AM #242
- 12-09-2011, 12:18 AM #243iPhone Newbie
- 11 Posts
element case epiphany
I have the Element Case Vapor Pro Black Ops and love it. When I saw the new Epiphany case I was drawn to it and its soft color. Perfect case for the new year. Id like to win the Vapor COMP Epiphany Blue
- 12-09-2011, 12:24 AM #244
- 12-09-2011, 12:26 AM #245
- 12-09-2011, 12:26 AM #246iPhone Nanite
- 7 Posts
Love the glossy look to them, WHITE FOR MEEEEEE!!
- 12-09-2011, 12:34 AM #247iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
The case is ok and not worth $100.
- 12-09-2011, 12:37 AM #248iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
These element cases are very elegant. I love the fact of keeping the form factor of the iphone without adding extra bulk or thickness to the original iphone design. My choice the Epiphany Blue Ultrasuede
thanks TiPb team
- 12-09-2011, 12:40 AM #249
- 12-09-2011, 12:55 AM #250