does anyone have real life pictures of the TEAL otterbox?

candy84

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
The color on the website looks pretty dark, however the description of the silicone says light teal..so i was wondering if anyone had real life pictures they would care to share of the otterbox commuter series case. Thanks

javierE186

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Hey I work in RadioShack and it is a light teal on the inside and a slightly darker teal on the outside, it actually looks better in life than in the photo, sadly I don't work until Friday but I can try and upload it on Friday after work. Sorry budd.

*Edit*

Since I cannot get you the picture of it, I checked it on amazon, and got this (same color):

Amazon.com: Otterbox APL2-I4SUN-E8-E4OTR Defender Series Hybrid Case & Holster for iPhone 4 & 4S - Retail Packaging - Light Teal/Deep Teal: Cell Phones & Accessories

The same is something like that. It isn't dark at all. Those aren't great shots but better than what Otterbox has on their website.

Last edited:

Ginbill

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I have the commuter. Here is a picture of mine that was labeled "teal".

21c9xzp.jpg

candy84

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
thanks ginbill thats perfect...do you find the teal silicone gets dirty? i have the white and pink combo and the white gets dirty pretty quick...

Ginbill

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I've noticed a little bit of the part where I touch a lot like the sides of the silicon part gets a little dirty tinge to it. But it's not too bad. It's probably not as noticeable as the white getting dirty though

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Ginbill

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I do really like it. It feels pretty protective and doesn't add too much bulk. It's the case I've used the longest without switching to another one!

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW