Black wall charger - that works!?

morrow95

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
I have tried THREE black wall chargers off eBay and none of them have worked... this last one actually worked for about 10 minutes and then popped and went dead.

Does anyone know of a reliable source for black colored wall chargers which actually work? I have one which came with a car adapter I purchased which actually works... all the others never work from the start or die immediately.

Unfortunately I cannot find the place I purchased the working adapter from. Yes, I know I can use the white one which came with the store, but I'd prefer one that matches my black phone and cable.

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I have tried THREE black wall chargers off eBay and none of them have worked... this last one actually worked for about 10 minutes and then popped and went dead.

Does anyone know of a reliable source for black colored wall chargers which actually work? I have one which came with a car adapter I purchased which actually works... all the others never work from the start or die immediately.

Unfortunately I cannot find the place I purchased the working adapter from. Yes, I know I can use the white one which came with the store, but I'd prefer one that matches my black phone and cable.

I have a bunch of black Griffin and Belkin chargers that work great. The Apple store sells them as well as Amazon. :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods