Bumper Case Sharp?

anon(3733516)

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone,

I am not asking this question for myself, rather, for a friend (who isn't very internet savvy & I use an Incase Snap Case, not a Bumper). He recently got an iPhone 4S and along with it, he decided to get a bumper case. He's happy with his iPhone 4S, but he has been complaining to me about his Bumper case so I figured I'd come here to see if anyone else is having these problems.

He keeps complaining that the bottom of his Bumper case, where you plug it in to charge/sync, is very sharp around the edges. I felt it and I can confirm that it is indeed quite sharp.

Has anyone else had this issue? Is it an issue at all? Would filing it down a bit help?

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone,

I am not asking this question for myself, rather, for a friend (who isn't very internet savvy & I use an Incase Snap Case, not a Bumper). He recently got an iPhone 4S and along with it, he decided to get a bumper case. He's happy with his iPhone 4S, but he has been complaining to me about his Bumper case so I figured I'd come here to see if anyone else is having these problems.

He keeps complaining that the bottom of his Bumper case, where you plug it in to charge/sync, is very sharp around the edges. I felt it and I can confirm that it is indeed quite sharp.

Has anyone else had this issue? Is it an issue at all? Would filing it down a bit help?

Yeah that's just how they are.
That's the main reason I got rid of my bumper. It would dig into my left pinky, because that's right where I keep it when I type. I always thought there should be some of thing that could plug the hole and make it smooth. Then I would love the bumper.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2