Power support usa?

roll-tide

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Just aggravating you...this isn't a life or death decision is all I'm saying. It's just a screen protector, I imagine there will be much harder decisions to be made in your future.

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I installed the AG HD on mine and love it.. it took me three tries to get it lined up though, but it's on and looks good and really cuts down on finger prints.

ElwinAdam

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
Just aggravating you...this isn't a life or death decision is all I'm saying. It's just a screen protector, I imagine there will be much harder decisions to be made in your future.

I know but i don't want to constantly have to buy a screen protector its not a life or death decision but i don't want to be upset with my purchase...I want to have it and look nice on my phone and not have to bother about it. I could buy a screen protector thats 3 dollars but i want to be sure what I'm buying is 100% perfect for me.

i went on here for that reason..to find out which is the best in the opinion of the people.

ElwinAdam

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
I installed the AG HD on mine and love it.. it took me three tries to get it lined up though, but it's on and looks good and really cuts down on finger prints.

Does it feel good and how does it cut down on the retina display? your talking about the moshi right?

roll-tide

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
And you've gotten opinions...I've bought countless screen protectors, if you don't like it buy more...and if $15 is really that much money to you then maybe it could be better spent elsewhere.

ElwinAdam

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
And you've gotten opinions...I've bought countless screen protectors, if you don't like it buy more...and if $15 is really that much money to you then maybe it could be better spent elsewhere.

You don't understand. I never said $15 is much to me hence I'm spending it on a piece of plastic protecting my phone. Its annoying if you have to wait for something in the mail finally get it and be disappointed.

Also, even though the price for me will be like $21 it isn't good to throw money around it adds up.

roll-tide

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
There's not any stores around you that sell screen protectors? Walmart, target, bestbuy, radio shack, verizon, & AT&T are just a few around me that I can go to right now and buy some ranging from $9 a pack up to $25

ElwinAdam

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
There's not any stores around you that sell screen protectors? Walmart, target, bestbuy, radio shack, verizon, & AT&T are just a few around me that I can go to right now and buy some ranging from $9 a pack up to $25

I know but i want like a popular brand one...cause then i know the quality

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site

It's the OP's thread. They can ask any question they feel free to. If you dont like what they are asking, move on to the next thread.

roll-tide

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
It's the OP's thread. They can ask any question they feel free to. If you dont like what they are asking, move on to the next thread.

4 pages of what a screen protector looks and feels like?? I'm surprised I'm the only one who's said anything...:rolleyes:

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
4 pages of what a screen protector looks and feels like?? I'm surprised I'm the only one who's said anything...:rolleyes:

Its their thread though. We welcome people to ask as many questions as they want. And I am sure they appreciate everybodies answers so they can make the best decision possible. Even myself I dont like to waste $15-20.

ElwinAdam

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site

Listen in all honesty if you are not here to help me and would rather complain about the questions i ask then you are allowed to leave this conversation....

roll-tide

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
you're right, I'm out....I'm going to sit back and watch how this unfolds, I can't wait to see what screen protector you decide on. Clear or Anti-Glare....which will it BE??

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods