Do you own an Apple Bumper?

cchs227

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
If so, is it true that the Apple Bumper case will scratch up the stainless steel band around the iPhone 4S?
Thanks! :confused:

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
If so, is it true that the Apple Bumper case will scratch up the stainless steel band around the iPhone 4S?
Thanks! :confused:

Mine did on my AT&T iPhone 4. I can't imagine different results since the bumper was not redesigned. I got wear marks/scratches around all of the openings...

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I had one when I first got my iPhone 4 last year, but soon removed it after all the complaints that I read about it leaving scratch marks on the bezel. While there are some that didn't have this problem, I didn't want to chance it.

hoosieriphone

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
I am very OCD about keeping my iP4 clean and dust free. I got the bumper and noticed some scratches on the bezel. Can't understand how the soft plastic can do this. I made sure that it was dust free before putting it on. I did some lite buffing with a XXX steel wool pad and it took the scratches off. Just a real pain in the a$$.

curve247

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
i have had absolutely no issues with it scratching up my iphone. and i switch cases alot. i have taken it off prob a couple dozen times and no issues.