4s Thin case w/Apple logo and front protection
Can someone here please recommend a thin case for my Verizon iPhone 4s with these specs:
(1) Front screen protection - the bumper frame extends enough so one may place the phone screen side down without worrying about scratches.
(2) Apple logo can be seen on back
(3) No reception or flash issues
(4) Thin or at least not bulky
(5) Snap in fit
Last edited by Allesandro; 11-05-2011 at 12:24 AM.
- 11-05-2011, 09:41 AM #2
- 11-05-2011, 02:41 PM #3
- 11-05-2011, 03:12 PM #4
Thank you all
Thanks for your advice. I finally decided to go with this case: SGP Neo Hybrid Series A in Satin Silver:
SGP iPhone 4S Case Neo Hybrid A Series - iPhone 4S - Apple iPhone - Cell Phones
- 11-05-2011, 05:25 PM #6
- 11-05-2011, 06:38 PM #8iMore Intermediate
- 210 Posts
That's a nice choice, I was looking at those also.
Just a note that the thin plasic near the dock connector was too thin(and would break) on the original neo hybrids, so they came out with the EX, which had a thicker piece there.
Don't know about the A series though.