- 11-01-2011, 08:25 AM #176
Wow! It really is a very unique case. Looks to be of excellent quality. Would LOVE to have one!
- 11-01-2011, 08:58 AM #177iMore Intermediate
- 135 Posts
I love that it isn't the same old TPU back- case or plastic snap on case. It's something different and looks great too!
- 11-01-2011, 11:31 AM #178
Little black book contest
What a beautiful case! I love those things that make tech just a little more human and warm. The LBB certainly does that. Help me stay human...pick me!
- 11-01-2011, 12:46 PM #179
- 11-01-2011, 01:27 PM #180
Such a great looking case for a great looking iPhone 4s. Having one of these would add to the impressiveness of my iPhone as compared to my workmates new Galaxy SII. He has boring old cases for his phone and I'd be able to show off my phone to him and other coworkers.
Love the addition of the pocket. A good place to hide mad money from the wife.
- 11-01-2011, 04:45 PM #181
- 11-01-2011, 05:37 PM #182
- 11-01-2011, 09:46 PM #183
- 11-02-2011, 09:35 AM #184
- 11-02-2011, 09:37 AM #185iPhone Newbie
- 18 Posts
The description says it is aCloaking Device! That is the coolest feature. I also like the pocket and rounded corners and it looks like the iPhone flips out easily with the bookmark for when I need it naked.
I sure could use a new case and this is beautiful!
- 11-02-2011, 09:41 AM #186iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
These wallet/phone case hybrids have always been intriguing to me. I'd like to give one a try.
- 11-02-2011, 10:03 AM #187
- 11-02-2011, 10:11 AM #188
I'm tired of all cases that basically all look the same. Also cases that offer space for credit cards and ID are good for when I don't want to have my wallet, like for shows. A nice cases that looks good and protects my phone would be perfect.
- 11-02-2011, 10:29 AM #189
- 11-02-2011, 10:43 AM #190iPhone Newbie
- 20 Posts
I like the being able to set it up with diffrent angles and whatnot i know you can with others but this one just looks nice
- 11-02-2011, 10:47 AM #191
It appears Pad & Quill pay as much attention to detail and design on the Little Black Book as the Apple products being put in it. It looks like they were very intentional in the materials used, from the Italian Leather, to the birch wood, as well as the fine touch of cloth.
It looks like it will offer great protection, and I hope I am lucky enough to win one.
Thank you as always for the generous contest to TiPb and Pad & Quill.
- 11-02-2011, 11:05 AM #192
after watching both my brothers, wife, and sisterinlaws switch from crackberry to iphone, i have caved and picked up an iphone 4. ive had to endure 2 years of trash talk from them for hanging onto a dinosaur of a smarthphone...no better way than to dress my new phone up with this black book. i would be able to trash talk back, without having to say one word. that is one sexy black book.
- 11-02-2011, 12:05 PM #193iPhone Intermediate
- 206 Posts
I'd love to have one of this because it is unique and different!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- 11-02-2011, 12:08 PM #194iMore Intermediate
- 139 Posts
I think this case is awesome. I like the design of the iPhone so I don't like bulky, boxy cases. But the Little Black Book case has a nice style to it.
- 11-02-2011, 03:53 PM #195iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
It's so functional and so svelte.
Appeals to both sides of the brain.
Conservative retro meets Jimmy Dean.
Would love to win it.
- 11-02-2011, 04:33 PM #196iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
Pad and Quill
I've always had a problem keeping my wallet and phone togeather, with this it should eliminate the problem.
- 11-02-2011, 05:40 PM #197
Little black book
I want one because it would go great with my Little Black Dress
- 11-02-2011, 06:49 PM #198
- 11-02-2011, 07:10 PM #199
- 11-03-2011, 03:00 AM #200
I'm a writer, and now that I have my iPhone, I miss carrying a Little Black Notebook around.