Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    iOS Version

That would be so cool to have. I have always been a huge fan of moleskin notebooks. They are great and they look professional. I usually carry one around with me when I am at work and on business. See...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Giveaway: Pad & Quill Little Black Book for iPhone-imageuploadedbytapatalk1319902858.472075.jpg  
    iPhone Nanite

iOS Version
    OS 5

Default Desperately in need of Pad&Quill

I'm a college student at Columbia College in Chicago so I love this creation for the simple fact it keeps me out of harms way when thieves target iPhone users downtown. I'm a Blonde girl and I'm not that tall, prime target for snatch and run. I've had my iPhone snatched twice in the last year. I just want to use my phone safely. Can I please have one. It would save me alot of anxiety and an expensive deductible. I really admirer the craftsmen ship of it as well. I've got the whole Audio Production staff wanting one since I've seen this post.
    iMore Nanite

Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Hey,
    I think I should be rewarded for catching Torrie (see above post) in a lie!! She first said she went to Columbia. However, she then proceeded to mention she was a blonde. Hmmmm.....Anyone else see something strange here?!? Besides, what's w/ the novel?

Oh btw, the Pad & Quill looks amazing and would love it for my iPhone.

Thanks!
    Last edited by frankie923; 10-29-2011 at 11:47 AM.
    Thanked by:
    Torrie4040 (10-29-2011)
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    109 Global Posts

This is spectacular. I love that it can hold my credit card & ID. And the fact that it has a sophisticated look sets it apart from all the tacky plastic cases. I'd love to keep one of these in my jacket pocket.
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    180 Global Posts

I love the book design!
     iPhone 4S 16 GB Black | MacBook Pro 2.4GHz (2008) | Black MacBook 2.4 GHz (Late 2008) 
    iPhone Nanite

Default It's a classic!

It's the first...and only...cover that's up the the same level of classic style as the iPhone 4S itself. Everything elseóno matter what the materialóis "plastic." But this...well, this is the embodiment of elegance, style. Classic design grace. Traditional, beautiful style to accompany and protect a classic piece of technology.

It's like the iPhone itself: Nothing like it before...and nothing like it will follow.

Gorgeous!
    iPhone Nanite

Default The secret cloaking of technology!

I love disguising something from what it really is. As an English and Creative Writing student I collect notebooks, this will be one I need for my collection as I've recently upgraded to an iphone 4s and have been so confused with all the cases! For me personally a notebook feels familiar and as my head's usually in a book I'm sure no one will find it unusual that I spend so much time occupied with another one... The other point is that I've started reading books on my iphone... I feel a little reluctant about this, missing the smell and texture of a real book. However, holding my iphone in this... I may be tricked into feeling less guilty about my betrayal in the world of literature!
    iPhone Nanite

Thumbs up OMG! I want one so bad!

Seriously, I love that this case makes your iphone look like a little book. I want one so I can feel like harry potter or something haha. Also, the bookmark that hangs out is so effing cool. I WANT TO BE HARRY POTTER!!!
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    74 Global Posts

This is probably the sickest thing I've seen in a while! I want want want !
    iPhone Nanite

Looks Great, cut out for the camera in the back, holds credit cards (so I can omit my wallet).
    What else could you want from a case?
    iPhone Nanite

Default Pad & Quill

I like the fact that it comes in many colors. Also, I like that it looks different. It's now your normal, run of the mill case. I'd really love to stick my Iphone in that!

Nathan
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS 5

I would love to try this great case!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    iPhone Nanite

Default Contrast

I love the contrast between handmade natural materials and the high-tech iPhone!
    iPhone Nanite

Alluring sophistication with all the right notes (or pages :-) of professionalism... My iPhone 4S would be surrounded by my life's multifaceted events - from my daily commute to work meetings to dinners and social gatherings... All this and more while encased in The Little Black Book. This genius case exudes practicality and I would finally be able to carry my phone in a case that will both protect it and guarantee "appropriate attire" wherever I take it!
    iPhone Nanite

Default Great!

Wow! I'm simply amazed!

I love because of its design, it looks so minimalistic but in a good way, and the fact that it can contain cards and several other things (without looking too bulky) is just great! I've got an eye for design and this one DEFINITELY catches my eye!
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    19 Global Posts

I'd love one so people think I'm smart by reading a book when in reality I'm actually playing where's my water
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    196 Global Posts

its unique!!! enough said
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    29 Global Posts

The case looks absolutely stunning. It offers a lot of protection (a must for an iphone) with a very interesting look.

It also doubles as a wallet which = less things for me to carry. Love it!
    iPhone Newbie

iOS Version

Because it looks awesome !!
    iPhone Beginner

Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    iOS Version

It's very unique and well made. I love all of the color options!
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    468 Global Posts

Having just switched from many years on a Blackberry I'm a little over protective of the glass on my new 4S. Would love to wrap in in the sweet smell of new leather.
    iPhone Intermediate

iOS Version
    iOS5

It is just so darn cute. I'd love to replace my wallet with this and keep everything in the same pocket.
    21.5" iMac (Intel)  32GB iPhone 5  16GB iPad (1st gen)  Time Capsule  Apple TV 2  iPod Nano (3rd Gen)
    iPhone Newbie

I need it because it's so classy!
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    iOS Version

This case looks really great! I love the camera hole on the back. This would be a fantastic addition to my iPhone 4s....
    iPhone Nanite

iOS Version

OMG... Usually my iPhone goes naked. But for this maybe I would change my mind. It's super sexy beautiful. The thing I love the most is just the designe itself. Wow
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast