Giveaway: Pad & Quill Little Black Book for iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

jproubique

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
oh i cant even explain how bad i need this case every case i get is garbage! and i love my device so i dont want to drown it in an otterbox ... save me tipb your my only hope

Gushue

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I love the little ribbon to pull it out. ALSO, it reminds me of the little moleskin I used to keep choreographic ideas in...now I have an iPhone instead.

heylookitsjon

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
Honestly, I love that I could replace my wallet with it. I only carry a couple cards with me, hardly ever cash...and I could stuff them in the pocket and GO! Especially when going out on the town.

This is a gotta-have.

fechter

Nov 20, 2010
Visit site
I was sooooo close to carving up a moleskine to make a case like this.

I like the whole tricksy design. Nope, no iphone here, just a journal so move along.

zacharyabresch

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
Arghhhh! I've wanted one of these since I first laid eyes on them. While most iPhone cases do a decent job of protecting the device, they don't usually look so damn good while doing it. I've been carrying a Moleskein notebook for years and love their timeless, classic look. To have my iPhone take on those same traits would be amazing. I also recently damaged the case I'm currently using so I actually need this case as well as want ... BAD!! This would make my month!

franqui28

Sep 2, 2010
Visit site
I like it because i could see myself using it as a wallet and also because iPhone owners finally can get an iPad style case. I'd want this for me because i want to protect my new iPhone 4s from any falls and this looks perfect for it.

gatorone

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
iPhone Case

I work with wood as a hobby & enjoy refinishing furniture. This case not only looks good with a leather/birch combination but also fits nicely with the look of an expensive ($299) phone. Thanks for the tip!

jrpierce

May 29, 2009
Visit site
I Love It!!

I've been searching for something like this to use as a case. I've been debating between a moleskin case and the bookbook case since I bought the 4S, and this looks like the perfect melding of the two. It's got stylish, good looks in combination with a functioning opening for the camera. Money is not nevessarily flowing since the purchase of the new phone, so having something stylish to protect it would be perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2